12- figuring it out

"Salad?" Jungkook hears and hops over to us. He sat on his knees and hugged my thighs as he rubbed his face on me and blushed furiously. I stroked his ears gently and he immediately grew limp against my legs, "Can you put extra carrots?"

"But I don't like carrots!" Hoseok whined, his wings disappearing slowly as his the thought of carrots took over his massive happiness.

"How about we will give Jungkook a whole bunch of carrots that he can eat next to the salad?" I sugested and walked into the kitchen. I got nods with whines as an answer.

"Why are the boys acting so weird lately?" I asked Jin as I cut the carrots for Jungkook.

"What do you mean?" Jin walked behind me and hugged me from behind. I freed my hands and continued chopping vegetables.

"I mean, that you guys are clingier than ever." I finish the salad and put some oil on it as I speak, "And I don't understand... Am I not giving you enough attention? Am I a bad master? Was I too harsh on you? Do you feel bad, and I haven't noticed-"

"It's okay... We're just... Close to our heats." Jin smiled awkwardly.

"What's heat?" Jungkook asked.

Namjoon quickly replied to him, "it's our time of the month."

"Oh, that. It hurts." The bunny rubbed his palms in anxiousness.

"Can I help in any way to make the pain go away?" I asked and turned to them.

"Well, there's two ways..." Yoongi sat up, "the dirty way, or the medical way."

"I would like to hear about the second one please." I laughed crossed my arms.

"There are pills you could give us, they're called heat suppressants." Jimin said shyly. "But they're pretty expensive..."

"Money isn't a problem. Your health comes first." I went to scratch under his ear and he smiled brightly at me.

After a little chat with them, I realized that each one of them needs a different kind of suppressant since they're all different kinds of hybrids. I looked it up and I found some on a sketchy website. I ended up ordering a box of suppressants for each of my seven hybrids. I caressed Taehyung's hair and smiled at them.

"Did you find them?" Taehyung asked.

"I did. I payed extra for the fast delivery. It'll be here soon." I ruffled his hair and the others smiled and scattered around to play outside. I continued to pet his hair when I suddenly heard a thump from upstairs, as if someone fell. My smile fell and Taehyung and I looked at each other in worry.

"I'll be right back." I said and rushed upstairs in hurry. I opened the bathroom's door and saw Jin slowly and heavily getting up.

"Oh shit... Are you okay?" I hurried to help you up.

Jin whined and pointed at his crotch.

"What is it?" I helped him sitting down and took a towel, wetting it down with cold water and putting it to your forehead.

"I-it hurts... I-It hurts so bad..." He started tearing up in pain.

"Oh Jin..." I looked around and looked for stuff that might help.