Chapter 2

Wow. This book has only been published for a day and it's already gotten so much love...Only one day and it's got 1k...(that rhymed)

I don't know what to do with this information...

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

You let out a quiet huff of annoyance as you sat down on the kitchen counter, your feet dangling over the edge as you watched your best friend  shuffle around the kitchen.

"I'm bored." You complained.

Seokjin merely rolled his eyes before grabbing the oven mits from beside of you.

"Hi, bored. I'm Jin."

Your shoulders slumped at his terrible joke, eyebrows raising as you tried not to smile.

"There's something seriously wrong with you." You deadpanned.

Your best friend blew you a kiss, his mitten-covered hands reaching into the hot oven and pulling out the pan of chicken he had placed in it moments before, the delicious aroma floating into your nostrils instantly, making your mouth water.

"Don't even think about it." Jin scolded.

Your eyes snapped up to his a pout beginning to form on your lips at his denial.

"Why not?"

He frowned, placing the hot pan onto the dining room table.

"We still have to set the table and wait for Hoseok to get here."

Your bottom lip stuck out dramatically as your eyes grew bigger.

"I just want a taste." You lied.

Seokjin saw right through you, though and shook his head fervently.

"I have known you for years, Y/n...and I know that if I let you "taste" this, there will be absolutely none left."

You frowned.

"Why you gotta expose me like that?"

Jin offered you a smile, his hand moving up to pet your hair gently as his brown eyes bore into your e/c orbs.

"I do it because I love you."

You scoffed, hopping off the counter and giving him a playful glare before walking towards the dish cabinet.

"What are you doing?" Jin popped with a raised eyebrow.

"Uh...getting the dishes so I can set the table."

Your best friend moved into action, shaking his head fervently as he gently nudged you away from the cabinets, pushing you towards the stair case in the hallway.

"I'll take care of that, you go wake up Yoongi."

Your eyes widened slightly, your body beginning to fight against his not-so-gentle pushing.