Chapter 33

I'm back, baby! I have wifi for a brief time, so I am trying to write as much as I possibly can, so I apologize if this chapter is crap.

I love you guys!

This chapter may mess with your heart and mind, but...I am not responsible for any emotional trauma you may encounter.

Enjoy!

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Hey."

Your eyes shot up at the familiar voice that filled your ears, expression remaining neutral as you watched him stuff his hands in his pockets nervously.

"Hey."

Your eyes moved back to the town that slept beneath you, your head resting against the frame of the open window, allowing the cold wind to blow through your h/c locks.

After Jimin blew up at you, you decided that you needed some time to yourself...You knew that he was upset with you and you should probably go and comfort him...you wanted to tell him that he was wrong...

But in that moment you were just tired of chasing after people. You needed a few moments to sit in silence and think about your next move...after all, this was a life changing decision...You shouldn't have to jump into it right away...not when everything is so complicated.

Yoongi frowned as the cold air hit his face, eyes softening.

He knew that things between the two of you were a bit tense...and even a little bit awkward...well, a lot awkward, considering that his brother had told you that he was literally in love with you..

The two of you hadn't spoken much since that night at the castle....It almost felt as if you were avoiding him...even among all the recent chaos, you found a way to ignore him...which he understood.

If he were in your position, he'd do the exact same thing...after everything he had done to you in the past...he was surprised you even put up with him until now.

"You're going to catch a cold." He stated softly, sitting next to you on the window seat.

You shrugged your shoulders, eyes never leaving the town below you, eyes watching as the white snow fell.

The raven-haired man frowned at your silence, his mind struggling to come up with ways to communicate with you.

"Jimin.."He paused as you turned to face him. "Jimin was out of line."

You swallowed hard.

"Do you really think so?" You asked.

"Of course." He answered, brows furrowing at your question. "He shouldn't have blown up at you like that...even if you are...his mate."

Your eyes shot to his in surprise.

"How did you-"

"Jungkook told us." He interrupted. "He said he thought it would be best if we all knew."

You nodded your head in understanding.

"What if he was right?" You breathed. "What if I'm just overthinking this? What if I'm just being selfish?"

Yoongi tilted his head.

"What do you mean?"

You sighed heavily, resting your chin on your knees.

"It's not his fault that I'm his mate." You stated. "I mean...my decision-it doesn't just effect me...it effects him too...If I reject him, he could die...if I put it off, he could turn feral or become a wolf forever...but if I mate with him-"