Chapter 17

So, most of you voted for me to update this book tonight, so that's what Imma do.

All of you are my confetti.

Enjoy!

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

An angry huff left Yoongi's parted lips, his hand running through his raven locks as he tried to calm himself down, his heart pounding against his chest.

"What did you just say?" He breathed out, eyes wide in terror.

Jin sighed, crossing his arms over his chest as his dark brown eyes met Yoongi's.

"I told her." He repeated. "I told Y/n how you feel."

Yoongi took a step forward, his stomach dropping to his feet.

He had been hiding his feelings for you for a reason. He knew that you didn't feel the same way towards him, and after the way he treated you, you probably never would...He wasn't stupid. The way he acted was unacceptable and unforgivable on all accounts. You and he had always butted heads and never gotten along.

The two of you were completely opposite...and not in the "opposite's attract" kind of way either...in the way that you could never love him back...no matter how much he wanted you.

And he knew that.

Which is why he had never told you how he felt...That and the ultimate fear of rejection.

Sure, Yoongi had often wondered what would happen if he ever told you..he had fantasized about the two of you getting together and putting the past behind you...But he knew it would never happen.

And he was going to have to be okay with that.

"Why would you do that!?" Yoongi roared. "Why would you tell her?!"

Seokjin ran a hand through his blue hair.

"She asked me about Jisoo," He started. "So, I told her everything that happened that night..."

Yoongi's eyes were still wide and fear-filled as he stepped forwards, his whole world crashing around him.

"A-Are you serious!?" He asked. "That was not your secret to tell!"

Jin shrugged his shoulders.

"She was going to find out sometime."

The sailor shook his head fervently, pointing an accusing finger at his brother.

"She wasn't!" He stated. "I wasn't going to tell her!"

The young genie frowned, taking a step forwards.

"She would have put the pieces together, Yoongi." He said. "It was only a matter of time."

"You had no right!" He stated. "This is my life! These are my feelings! It's none of your business!"