Chapter 10

So, I have some bad news guys.

I've been having a lot of trouble writing lately and I just feel tired and writing these stories is stressing me out too much, so I'm going to delete all of my works and shut down my profile-

SIKE!

As if I could ever get tired of writing. Please.

Ah, I'm sorry, but I find myself extremely funny for this.

Anyway, enjoy the chapter.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"You can't be serious!"

An exasperated sigh left your parted lips as you rubbed your temples, annoyance written on your features.

"Listen, I'm not too happy about it either, but what other choice do we have?" You reasoned.

Yoongi stared at you with an awe-filled look, his jaw hanging loosely.

After you little "meeting" in the ballroom, Taehyung and Namjoon showed each of you to your rooms, making sure that your stay would be comfortable.

You could tell that Yoongi wasn't exactly doing to well with all the information he had learned, so you- being the nice person that you are- went to go see him and tell him about the plan that you, Jin and Hoseok had come up with....which, of course...he hated.

"We tell them to take us back!" He stated angrily.

You nodded, trying your best to keep yourself composed.

"We tried that, remember?" You asked. "The magic isn't strong enough yet."

He scoffed, placing his hands on his hips.

"So what?" He started. "We help them complete their stories, and then we just spend the rest of our lives stuck here?!"

You shook your head.

"Namjoon said that once a story is completed, it will produce enough magic for all of us to go home."

"And you believe him?"

You furrowed your eyebrows, crossing your arms defensively.

"What is that supposed to mean?"

The black-haired male ran a hand through his hair, ruffling it.

"I see the way that you look at him. You get all shy and red whenever he talks to you."

"And?" You popped.

"And" He began. "I don't want the fact that you find him "dreamy" to cloud your judgement."

You couldn't stop yourself from rolling your eyes and throwing your hands up in the air.