Chapter 34

Hey everyone!

I have really missed writing in this book and it's killing me that I can't update it as regularly as I want to.

I am doing a care package giveaway as a small(late) Christmas present for my readers. I will only be able to give away five, so if you are interested comment and let me know.

I will be sending out the care packages in 2-3 weeks, so time is of the essence.

Now, enough of my mindless rambling.

On with the story.

I love you.

Enjoy!

///////////////////////////////////////////

Your eyebrows were pulled together as you stared at the man that sat across from you, gaze full of confusion as you took in his familiar appearance. He had bathed and was given a some new clothing to change into, his newly-washed hair shined beneath the dim candlelight that the inn provided.

You watched as he ate the soup that was before him, gobbling it up greedily as if he had been starved, which you supposed was the case.

Supposed.

When the orange-haired man had made his presence known, you were initially ecstatic, but the second his colorful eyes met yours, you froze in your spot.

You couldn't quite put your finger on it, but something inside of you was urging you to stay far away from the madman you had come to care so deeply for. A large part of you wish to put that thought aside and continue on to be happy...but common sense over took your feelings...

It seemed as though you were the only one in the group who had even an inkling of doubt as everyone else had greeted him happily and with open arms, telling them just how much they had missed being in his presence.

Of course, you were glad he was safe and away from the torturous Titan...but you couldn't help but keep yourself reserved and distant...something about his sudden appearance had you puzzled...

Taehyung seemed to be able to feel your heated look, his multicolored eyes snapping to yours as he placed the now-empty bowl down on the wooden table, a boxy smile pulling on his features.

You felt your heart snap a little at that, causing your confusion to grow even more.You had always adored Taehyung's smile...It amazed you how he could brighten any room just by showing his pearly white teeth...So why did his smile suddenly make you feel...sad and angry?

"You have not spoken much."

Your head shot up at the deep voice, eyes widening slightly as you realized you had been entirely lost in thought.

"I..I'm just a bit tired." You lied. "I haven't been getting much sleep lately."

Something unfamiliar flashed across his face, an expression you had never seen the madman wear.