Chapter 23

I'm back baby.

I've serious missed writing in this book. I swear, my professors are trying to kill me, but ya girl aced her history exam.

Feel free to shoot me some questions/comments.

I love you guys so so much!

Enjoy!

////////////////////////////////////////////

"I will not repeat myself again, Jungkook."

Jimin's voice came out in a deep, warning tone, his eyes stern and cold as he sent his twin a hard glare.

Jungkook's brows furrowed in confusion, his body moving forward.

"We have to take this into consideration, if what the cat said is true, then we-"

"No, Jungkook."

The chestnut haired prince let out a huff of frustration, golden eyes studying his brother's form.

"Taehyung said that he has an army, Jimin." Jungkook stated softly, running a hand through his hair. "We only have a few hundred soldiers at most...This is a battle we cannot win."

The blond prince nodded his head in agreement.

"You don't think I know that?" He asked, turning to face Jungkook. "Titan and his army will be at our gates within the next few days."

Jungkook frowned, running a hair through his thick, wavy locks that fell over his eyes.

"We cannot stay here and wait for them to conquer us." He stated. "This is The Keeper's castle, if he manages to lay siege to this sacred place, he will destroy everything. There will be nothing left...and we will never be able to find The Keeper."

"Then what do you suggest we do, Jungkook?" Jimin snapped, placing his hands on the wooden desk in front of him. "My leg is still healing, I cannot take up arms and even if I were able to fight...we're still outnumbered greatly..."

The young prince rubbed his forehead, placing a hand on his hip as he glanced out the window, watching as you walked alongside Namjoon in the snow below, a leather-bound book in your hand and a bright smile on your face.