Character Q&A

Okey! We all know what time it is.

That's right! It's time for your questions to be answered by your favorite (and not so favorite) TKT Characters!

I'd like to take this time to thank each and every one of you for your constant support and love for this work of mine. I really enjoyed writing it. You all inspire me to be a better person and a better artist.

I love you all very very much!

Enjoy!

_______________________________________________________________________________

Q: To Jimin and Jungkook: Did you two expect someone like Y/N to come into your life all of a sudden? Btw love u two xx

Jimin: We've always known that we were destined to fall in love with an incredible woman...I don't think either of us expected this, though.

Jungkook: My past forced me to believe that love didn't actually exist. I expected to meet a woman...never expected to actually fall in love with her, though.

Q: To Yoongi: So did you find your ship or?To Namjoon: Heyyyy:)

Yoongi: I did. After Y/n married Taehyung, I went on a few adventures...even went to Neverland once.

Namjoon: *smiles* Hello.

Q: To yoongi: how's your friendship with Y/N now?

Yoongi: We're really close now...It took quite a long time to get here, though.

Q: To all of the 7 beauties: What's your favourite moment with darling?Is there anything specific you two do together?

Jin: I think my favorite moment would have to be when she was born. As the best friend, I had the privilege of holding her before the others...Looking into her eyes and seeing her for the first time was something I'd never forget.

Namjoon: I do not get to see her too often, as I try to help Taehyung as much as I can, but when I am in the mortal world, I like to sit and read to her.

Hoseok: Darling is so much like her father that it hurts. She always insists on forcing me to have tea parties with her and watching her practice her magic tricks.

Jimin: She loves Gaston, probably more than she loves me. Every time she comes over, we make sure to give him a bath (which she loves and for some reason, he never struggles when she tries washing him) and then, she always naps with him on the floor or couch. Her ability to sleep anywhere is extremely concerning.

Jungkook: She and I grow a garden together every year. We get to spend quite a bit of time together that way.

Yoongi: We mainly watch movies and color together, she needs my help picking out colors since she's colorblind.

Q: yoongi : seen when did you like y/nTaehyung: do you know you can live forever as a keeper but you lose y/nDarling: what do you think about your appa Y/n : dear are you okay ( cuz I'm not)

Yoongi: I liked her for a long time. Since we were children.

Taehyung: I did know that. As soon as I deduced that she was the Keeper..it was inevitable.

Darling: My momma hasn't told me much about him...but, I think he loves me.

Y/n: I'm fine....Do you need me to call someone for you?

Q: To author: why you gotta do me like this yo

Saying "because it's fun"...that would be the wrong answer, right?