Chapter 30

Hey guys!

So, in case you didn't see the notifications, I have also updated T7, Dynasty and Buttons, so if you read those books, go read those new chapters!

I love you all.

Enjoy!

////////////////////////////////////////////

Loud clanging was what caused Taehyung's head to snap up, multicolored eyes adjusting to the darkness of the dungeon that surrounded him.

The dim lit of torches filled his vision, ears perking up at the sound of footsteps that approached his cell.

He had been stuck in this cell for what seemed like days, the only thought that floated through his mind was your well-being. He silently prayed that you had managed to get out of the castle safely...and that you had managed to avoid his brother's Red Knights...

"Taehyung."

The mad hatter grinned at the sound of his twin's voice, his eyes raising to look him in the eye.

"Edwin." He greeted happily. "I wan't expecting to see you here...my next torture session isn't scheduled for another half hour."

The red-head glowered at him, frowning deeply.

"Do not make jokes with me brother, or I shall have you beaten again."

Taehyung sighed.

"Promises. Promises."

"Did you know that your friend is protected by The Great White Wolf?" Titan snapped angrily. "He killed three of my best men last night."

Taehyung smiled to himself, inwardly jumping for joy at the fact that Jimin had kept his word and protected you.

"My, my..." Taehyung started. "Sounds like you and your Knights are in a bit of a pickle...No one has ever defeated The Great White Wolf."

Titan frowned at his brother's words.

"So you did know." He spat. "You knew and you kept it to yourself."

Taehyung chuckled, throwing his head back, revealing the large chain around his neck that kept him pinned to the stone wall of the cell.