Chapter 31

Welcome back to TKT.

I'm sorry that it's taken me this long to update this book, I've been really focused on ending Dynasty and starting up Mist. I hope you didn't think I forgot about this work.

For all of you who may be wondering, Mad Hatter Taehyung is my favorite in the story so far.

I created a TikTok account, feel free to follow me if you wanna. My username is TaeTae_lyfe!❤️

That is all.

You may go.

Enjoy!

/////////////////////////////////////////////////

Your eyes were soft as you stared at the sleeping man before you, hands gently running through his darkening white hair as you inspected him closely.

When the sun had come up, the sleeping wolf had transformed back into his human form, the Jimin you had come to know and care for.

Hoseok helped you lift him up and take him back to the mill where is was warm and sheltered away from the snow that slowly fell outside.

Hoseok managed to start a small fire with the tricks he had learned in the boys scouts when he was younger and you tended to Jimin, making sure he didn't wake up alone while Hoseok was out getting firewood.

When Jimin had transformed back into his human form, a small part of the wolf was still visible. Jimin's usually golden hair had turned white upon his transformation, matching the shade of his wolf's fur. You thought the change may be permanent, until you noticed the blond hue beginning to come back.

It must take time for his hair to become normal again.

You smiled to yourself, fingers tracing his jaw as you inspected his features.

Jimin sighed, leaning into your touch as he slept.

You didn't know if it was the adrenaline of almost dying, or the shock of seeing Jimin transform into a large beast, but you weren't scared of him...even when he approached you so menacingly in the woods, you never thought he would hurt you...after all, you knew that it was still Jimin, even if only a small part...and Jimin would never hurt you...