Chapter 27

Before we start this chapter, there are a few safety rules. Exits are here, here and literally everywhere. Seriously just press your home button.

This chapter may contain heartbreaking themes and mind blowing plot twists.

Safety first, people!

I hope you enjoy this chapter and have a great day/night!

Before you read this, I would just like to say that Edwin is the only name I could think of for this, so don't go hating on my choice of names thank you.

By the way, your hand looks heavy...mind if I hold it for you?

Okay, I'm done.

Bye!!!

////////////////////////////////////////////

"N-No."

Your eyes were wide as you stared at the man in front of you, heart pounding in your chest as his words began to fully sink in.

Taehyung had dragged you from your bed in the middle of the night, his hands shaking as he led you down to the cellar, claiming that there was a secret way out of the castle down there.

He told you that Titan's forced had arrived earlier than anticipated and that they were now surrounding the castle, ready to force their way in at any moment.

You followed him blindly, not even managing to change out of your night clothes. The hatter kept telling you that you would be safe. He would keep you safe, but you could tell by the look in his eyes that there was something he wasn't telling you..He was hiding something from you and you knew it.

Jimin and Hoseok were waiting at the entrance of the secret tunnel, swords drawn and bodies poised for any battles they may have to fight.

When you asked about the others, the blond explained to you that travelling in a large group would lower your chanced for survival, so you would be riding with Jimin and taking another path to the meeting place the two princes had agreed upon.