Chapter 37

Hi guys!

Wow, it has been a seriously long time since I've updated this one. Sorry for the long wait. I've seen some comments asking me about whether or not this book was finished, so I decided it's best to start this book back up and give you all the content you've been asking for. :)

This is short and heavily unedited.

I hope you enjoy this chapter and have a great day!

Love you!

Bye!

__________________________________________________________________________

For some people, their heart is the most powerful part of their body.

Day after day their hearts pump blood and allow them to continue living their lives...they take no thought of what having a heart really means other than the fact that it keeps them alive.

Those people are quite sad.

Some people take for granted their happiness, while some curse the fact that they can feel anything at all...They wish to become numb to the emotions that come with having heart..

Is fighting truly so hard, that one would give up everything just to avoid it?

There comes a time in one's life, when fighting, as hard as it may be, is all that they can do.

When that time comes, you will only have two options:

Fight or die.

You can allow yourself to succumb to the whispers that surround you, or you can fight and move towards your own happy ending.

A happy ending doesn't necessarily mean that one continues on without anymore problems or obstacles. On the contrary.

A true happy ending is one in which you find yourself embracing your regrets and learning to smile at the lessons they taught you..

Even if you're all alone...

Even if no one is there to see you through your last moments...

If you can allow yourself to continue learning and growing...your ending, however tragic, will most certainly be happy.

Jungkook let out a heavy sigh as he stared at his reflection in the mirror, his hands running through his curly, chestnut locks as he tried wrapping his head around the situation.

Jin had told him about what happened to you and how you wished to go and be with Taehyung.

This had only confirmed Jungkook's previous suspicion of the impostor taking Taehyung's name. The young prince quickly rallied with his twin, quickly coming up with a plan of action and a clever lie to tell the impostor.