Chapter 20

Hi!

Okay. Enough conversation.

Bye!

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Min Yoongi was panicking.

His usually calm demeanor had faded completely after his older sibling told him what he had revealed to you.

You knew. You knew how he felt about you. You knew that he...loved you...

After he got over the initial shock and the unstoppable desire to punch his brother in the face, Yoongi had begun to ponder on his situation....and that's what lead to all the panicking.

He didn't know what was going to happen now that his feeling had been revealed. He knew that you were probably still made at him about what he said at breakfast the other day, which meant that his chances of you coming to talk to him were very slim.

And he couldn't bring himself to track you down and talk to you.

No. He was too much of a coward to do that.

In the back of his mind, he kept praying that you would simply forget about what Jin had told you, or simply just not believe him.

But, he knew that you weren't the type of person to forget something like that, in fact he was almost certain that the only reason you hadn't already come to his room demanding answers was that you were angry with him and still ignoring him.

Min Yoongi was panicking.

He knew that he had to face you.

Even if it wasn't now. It was unavoidable.

The two of you would have to talk about it eventually..and he didn't know what he would say when that moment finally came.

His mind was telling him that he should do what he did best...lie.

If he pushed his feelings to the side, then he could deny everything and avoid the rejection that he was sure you'd give him. Nothing would change.

Nothing would change...

Yoongi let out a loud huff, his hands raking through his raven locks.

He wasn't happy.

He wasn't happy with the way he had treated you for all those years, he wasn't happy with the way he had acted towards you, he wasn't happy pretending to be happy.

The hard truth was...he had feelings for you.

This was the perfect chance for the two of you to begin again. A small chance for you two to start over...

His cards would be on the table.

He'd be giving you everything...putting himself entirely at your mercy.