Chapter 40

I'm back.

Sadly, this story is almost over, but fear not, young ones. This has been a remarkable journey to take with each of you and I can only hope that we will have more like it in the future.

Ah, I've missed writing funny Y/n.

NOW

All the actual emotions aside, *yeets tears* lets begin with the story.

*waves hand* Roll film!!!

/////////////////////////////////////////////////

"What do you want?"

Your voice was sharp and to-the-point, e/c eyes narrowed dangerously on the man that stood before all of you, his eyebrows raising in amusement as he took in your disheveled state, clearly relishing in the feeling of victory.

"Do you know what this land is built on?"

You kept your mouth closed, not wanting to amuse him for even a second.

"This land is built on stories." He stated. "Every person inside this room and in this town...every single soul in this land has a story and that story is who they are....and it is all that they will ever be. Some will be great, while others were born to be small and insignificant."

"Get to the point." You snapped, annoyed.

He smirked at you, running a hand through his dyed, orange hair.

"You write the stories, Keeper." He continued with a smile. "And, now you're going to rewrite mine."

Your brows jumped at those words, muscles tensing as you clenched your jaw.

"I won't." You deadpanned. "Your story is your story whether you like it or not. I have no interest in-"

"Maybe you don't fully grasp the situation," He sighed out, motioning towards his Knights. "I have you and all of your loved ones surrounded--not only that, but my army is currently surrounding the entire village. What you have interest in is of no consequence to me. You have no choice in this matter. You will rewrite my story."

You gritted your teeth, struggling to resist the urge to shove your fist down his throat, fury building up within your being.

"Why?" You asked coldly. "You have everything you want, so why? You've won, Titan. What more could you ask for?"

He smiled, humming to himself as his eyes slowly moved towards his brother.

"I want to be an only child..." He stated. "And, I want to be the most powerful man in this land."

You tsk'd, wanting to roll your eyes at his cliched statement. You'd almost forgotten that he was a fairytale character.

"Then, why not just ask to be The Keeper?" You asked sarcastically. "Wouldn't it be much easier that way?"