Chapter 26

Hello my beautiful babies.

I'm back at it again with another Taehyung chapter, because...I can do what I want.

Anyway,

I hope you know I love you and I wish you good luck on whatever difficulties you may be facing, whether it be a crisis in your life or fear of toast popping out of the toaster.

Bye!

///////////////////////////////////////////

The warmth that surrounded your body was blissful.

Your body slowly stirred into consciousness, eyes fluttering open slowly as a happy sound escaped your parted lips.

You had slept great.

You were warm throughout the night and for the first time in a while, your sleep was dreamless and peaceful...just the way you liked it. Your body felt light and weightless and you felt like you had just woken up from a six hour nap. You were replenished and you were happy.

You couldn't remember the last time you had felt like this. You had always been the kind of person who had always had some small part of fear lingering in the back of their minds, but now...you were completely relaxed and there was only one person to thank for that....

Taehyung.

You smiled to yourself, turning over in your bed happily.

After what happened between the two of you, Taehyung had said it would be best if you both slept in your separate rooms...he didn't want to be tempted to go farther than you wanted him to, so it was for the best. You agreed with him, of course and allowed him to walk you to your bedroom door.

He managed to sneak in one last peck before the two of you said your goodbyes.

You remember laughing when he jumped up and clicked his heels as he walked towards his own room.

You sat up in your bed, anxious to see the orange-haired hatter again.

"Good morning, darling."

A large smile pulled on your features at the familiar voice that filled the air. Your head turned instantly, eyes snapping to the man that stood beside your bed.

"Hi, Taehyung." You said, taking him in.

Before you two had said your goodbyes, Taehyung had told you about his previous colorblindness and how it had affected him since he was born. He told you that the second his kissed you, he could see all the colors that surrounded him...He said that you were magic.

You remembered blushing and smiling at his words, your heart soaring.

Taehyung smiled widely at you as he moved closer, sitting down on your bed, his multicolored eyes never leaving yours.