Chapter 18

Hello, babies!

I know I haven't been updating as much as usual, and for that I'm sorry, but I'm getting ready for college and thing have gotten a little bit hectic. Don't worry. I will continue to update as often as possible.

There may also be a slight trigger warning on this chapter...

You should know that just writing it mad me extremely angry.

Enjoy!

A soft sigh escaped your parted lips as your body reluctantly began to be pulled into consciousness, the bright rays of the morning sun shining down on your features as you stirred awake

You yawned softly, stretching your arms out slightly as your e/c eyes fluttered open.

You furrowed your brows as you looked around the room in which you sat, memories of the night prior coming back to you and making you smile to yourself.

Your gaze moved to stare at the man beside you, a chuckle sounding from your form.

Jimin laid on his side, his arm draped over your waist loosely, his breath fanning over the back of your neck as he slept soundly, pulling your body closer to his.

You must have fallen asleep as Jimin read to you, his voice lulling you into a slumber. Since Jimin was on bed rest for the moment, he couldn't exactly leave the room..and he wasn't going to wake you...so he decided to allow you to stay with him.

It was a sweet sentiment.

Jimin's body snuggled closer, his face moving to rest in the crook of your neck, grip tightening around your waist as he slowly began to stir awake.

You smiled widely, turning to face him as his blue eyes blinked open.

He rubbed his eyes tiredly, his legs tangling with yours underneath the blankets as he stretched out.

He looked just like a sleepy kid.

Cute.

He smacked his lips, moving his gaze around for a few moments before landing on you.

"Hi." You greeted softly.

Jimin hummed, smiling tiredly as he bumped your nose with his.

"Hi." He returned huskily.

You smiled widely at his cuteness, your heart fluttering in your chest.

"We fell asleep." You stated.

He nodded, a chuckle escaping his lips.

"I know."

"We didn't get to finish the book." You continued. "What a shame."

Jimin smiled, pulling you closer to him.

"A shame, indeed." He muttered.

You were surprised at yourself. You were so close to a man you had only known for a few days, a man that you barely even understood, but you didn't feel uncomfortable or uneasy...it sort of felt..right...like you were supposed to be here..in his arms. You couldn't describe it...but you felt at home with him...