Chapter 12

Hey guys.

I just wanted to let you all know that I have decided to unpublish "Some Kind of Therapy".

I will republish it in the future, but I have some work to do on it first and I'm working on the next book in "The Blue Eyes" series so I will have a lot of work to do.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

I love you guys!

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Jungkook let out a soft hum as he walked down the dark hallways of the large castle, his bare feet padding against the cool marble floor as he raised a hand to ruffle his chestnut locks, a tired yawn escaping his mouth.

The young prince had awoken from his slumber due to the lack of food in his stomach. His brother had been stingy and demanded that Jungkook go t bed without dinner, so that he could have a chance to speak to you face to face.

Jungkook really hated the idea of his princess being close with his brother for all that time, but he wasn't going to day anything...He knew their situation and he knew that Jimin needed her just as much as Jungkook did.

They were brothers. Always.

So, Jungkook decided to leave the two of them be for the night...

At the moment, Jungkook felt like he was doing the right thing...

But now, his empty stomach was screaming at him to get something to eat.

He rubbed his eyes as he began walking down the large staircase towards the kitchen.

The servants of the palace were all asleep by now, not that he minded...he preferred not to eat with a countless amount of people staring at him and begging for his approval.

A loud crash sounded from the kitchen, causing him to stiffen, his eyes widening as a silent gasp filled his ears.

He began to walk faster, curiosity and slight worry overcoming him.

He reached the kitchen doorway, gaze trying to find the source of the crash.

"What happene-"

He cut off his own words as he took in the sight before him, his hand moving to rest over his mouth.

You stood staring at him. One of the large kitchen bowls were on the ground beside your feet, egg yolk was pooling from underneath the bowl making a huge mess. Flour covered the counters and the floor as well, causing him to furrow his eyebrows.

You sent him an awkward smile, your hair a mess.

"You scared me." You stated. "I thought you were Jimin."