Chapter 22

Hey guys!

I just wanted to tell you that I will be on the road most of the day tomorrow, so I may not be able to update tomorrow. I will try my best to get a new chapter up, though.

Irrelevant fact: I sprained my wrist while writing this chapter. Fun.

Don't come after Y/n in this chapter, because I'm pretty sure a few of you will disagree with her actions...I advise you to put yourselves in her shoes before judging too harshly.

This chapter is absolute garbage.

I love you.

You're my confetti.

Enjoy!

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Your e/c eyes were distant and cold as you stared at the man in front of you, expression unreadable and stoic.

Yoongi couldn't stop himself from swallowing hard at the look you were currently giving as you peered at him over the book that currently rested in your hands.

He was no stranger to your glares and hard looks, but something about the way you looked at him made him feel...weak...saddened.

Maybe it was because he knew that the situation had changed between the two of you. Maybe it was because he was completely vulnerable now...He could no longer hide behind his facade of nonchalance or annoyance...

You knew everything.

And that changed everything.

Yoongi had been trying to find the courage to speak to you all day...

He was a nervous wreck and he even considered backing out and just avoiding you for the rest of his life... But that was simply out of the question.

He needed you in his life.

Even if it meant he would have to go through this humiliating moment.

When night had fallen over the enchanted kingdom, Yoongi set out to find you.

He knew you were a night owl and that you usually enjoyed being up while everyone else slept. You relished in the silence and peace that the night time brought..

After a few minutes of searching, Yoongi finally managed to stumble upon you in the library, a book in your hands and a blanket on your legs to protect you from the cold weather outside.

Your eyes instantly snapped up to him as he entered, which caused him to freeze in his spot, his words catching in his throat.

It was obvious that you didn't want to see him or even be in his presence, but Yoongi knew that it was now or never...He needed to talk to you...