5

"How the hell did you manage to get into a fistfight on your first day?" he hissed.

"It wasn't a fi-"

Jason put his hand up, interrupting me. 

"Let's go. I managed to convince the principal not to suspend you for the rest of the week like she wanted to, but you're still being sent home for the rest of today."

"But, Jas-"

"Stop, Jessica, before I do something that we'll both regret," he growled.

I huffed, upset that Jason wasn't listening to my side of the story. I slung my backpack over my shoulder and followed Jason out. 

I ignored him during the ride home, angry that he was acting like such a baby. 

I went into the bedroom as soon as we got home, and slammed the door shut. Jason didn't waste a second to follow me in and start his lecture.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" he roared.

"Wrong with me? What's wrong with you? I was the one who got in the fight, why are you acting like such a goddamn child?" I yelled back.

"Oh, I'm the child, really?" Jason retorted, breaking into a sarcastic laugh. "You can't even express yourself without getting violent!"

"You're the one shouting right now!"

"Because you embarrassed me in front of my colleagues! I've worked hard for my position and I'm not going to let a brat like you ruin it," he snapped, grabbing my wrist and yanking me over his lap as he took a seat.

My heart plunged down into my stomach and I felt myself hyperventilating.

"What-What the fuck are you doing?!" I shouted, as Jason began smacking my butt.

"SMACK  Teaching you that this behavior is NOT acceptable," Jason growled, laying down harder hits. I struggled to get out of his grip, but Jason held me down with his hand on my back.

I screamed and cried as flashbacks of my dad holding me down similarly and working his way up my skirt entered my mind.

"JASON! P-PLEASE, STOP!" I sobbed.

Jason ignored my cries and continued spanking my ass.

"JASON! S-STOP!"

"Not SMACK until SMACK you SMACK learn SMACK how to SMACK behave!"

"J-Jason! I-I-"

"How SMACK could SMACK you SMACK ever SMACK think SMACK punching SMACK someone SMACK would be SMACK an acceptable SMACK way SMACK to-"

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?"

Jason stopped spanking me, and I pushed off his lap and landed on the floor. I let out a ragged sob as my butt made impact with the floor. I looked up to see Elliot standing at the door, furious.

"Elliot? Y-You're home already?" Jason stammered, standing up.

"What the fuck are you doing to Jess?" Elliot raged, glancing at me sobbing on the floor.

"Elliot, you don't understand-"

"I don't understand? Really, Jason? Please enlighten me on what this situation could possibly be that allows you to abuse your younger sister," Elliot drawled out, reaching for me. I took his hand and clung to him like he was my life support. I guess he kinda was at the moment.

"I wasn't abusing her, Elliot," Jason said angrily, his jaw tightening. 

"She was having a panic attack, Jason. You were spanking her while she was having a panic attack," Elliot scolded. He rubbed circles on my back as I tried to calm my breathing.