12

Elliot nudged me to keep quiet as Jason quickly pushed Alena off of him.

"What are you, 5?" Alena mocked me.

I rolled my eyes.

"What are you, a slut?" 

Elliot landed a smack on my butt just as Jason yelled, "Jessica!"

"What?" I yelped, moving away from Elliot while rubbing my ass. 

"Apologize to Alena," Jason ordered. 

"No way," I huffed, walking past them to Jason's room. 

Jason quickly grabbed me by my arm and pulled me back.

"Jason! Let go of me," I shouted, trying to get out of his grip.

Jason slightly loosened his hold but kept his hand on me. "Apologize first."

"I'm sorry you're a bitch," I spat. 

Jason raised his hand to spank me but Elliot quickly intervened. 

"I'll take it from here, Jase," he said, pushing me into the bedroom.

He shut the bedroom door and glared at me.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"What?" 

"Jason is trying to make things work with you and you're acting like a brat and insulting his girlfriend," Elliot hissed.

"Her being alive is a big enough insult for the entire world," I snorted, taking a seat on the bed.

"Jessica Reigne, get up and go apologize," Elliot sternly said.

"C'mon, Elliot. She's the one who was rude first," I complained. 

"It doesn't matter! An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind!" 

"Wouldn't the world be better blind? No one would discriminate against race or color!" I argued.

Elliot pressed his fingers to his temples, clearly frustrated. "Jessie, just go and apologize. I'm trying to get you out of another spanking. I'm trying to help you out."

"Fine," I groaned, leaving the bedroom.

Jason and Alena seemed to be in the middle of an argument. 

"What?" she rudely said, as I entered the living room.

"I'm sorry for calling you a slut," I huffed.

"Jessica, could you please try again without the attitude?" Jason reprimanded.

I took a deep breath and tried to calm myself down. I plastered a smile on my face. "I am EXTREMELY sorry for calling you a slut. It will not happen again."

Alena smugly smiled. "It's okay."

"Thank you," Jason sighed, but it seemed more for Elliot — who nodded in return.

I turned around to go back to the bedroom, when Jason called my name out again.

"What now?" I snapped.

Elliot groaned, as Jason raised an eyebrow. His eyes were flashing with anger, and I struggled to keep myself calm. My ass could not afford another beating. 

"You are on thin ice, young lady. I would watch my words if I were you," he growled.

I bit back an urge to roll my eyes. 

"You'll be staying with Elliot for the next few days. Alena needs a place to stay so she's staying here," Jason continued.

"What?! Why am I getting kicked out because of her?" I exclaimed.