13

We walked past the gym and through the back doors towards the parking lot, without anyone noticing.

"Where are we even going?" I asked, suddenly getting nervous. 

Hot-guy unlocked the doors for a black BMW. Wow. Hot and (seemingly) rich!

"Get in," he said, ignoring my question. 

I quickly sat down onto the brown leather seat. It was much more comfortable to sit in than the hard wooden school chairs (my ass still hurt). 

He pulled out of the parking lot, as I played with the hem of my t-shirt, wondering what to say. 

"I don't even know your name," I blurted out.

Hot-guy looked over at me and smirked. "Is it really necessary?"

I took a second to think. Was it? 

"Why are you avoiding all my questions?" I asked, suddenly snapping back to the reality that I was in the car of a guy I'd just "met" an hour ago. 

"Calm down, babe. I'm not planning on raping you," he joked, pulling into the Tim Horton's drive-thru. 

I didn't like the joke AT ALL, but I stayed quiet as he ordered for himself, and then turned to ask me what I wanted. 

"Uhm.. I'll take an iced cap and glazed chocolate doughnut."

If hot-guy was going to murder me, at least I'd die with a full stomach.

I waited until we'd left the drive-thru to ask another question.

"Do you usually do this? Go out for lunch with random girls?"

Hot-guy chuckled as he pulled into a parking spot at some park.

"You're not random. I've heard a lot about you."

Well, based on the reputation I'd created for myself in the last 4 days at school, he definitely didn't hear any good things. 

"You've heard stuff about me — that doesn't mean you know who I am," I said, slightly proud of myself for coming up with something so clever.

Hot-guy grinned. "Alright. Then tell me who you are."

 I opened my mouth to answer, and quickly stopped myself. I was falling into this guy's traps way too easily. 

"You first," I said, narrowing my eyes.

He broke into a laugh, making me lose my frown. I could easily watch him all day — he was gorgeous. 

"Nice. My name's Eric, and no, I don't do this usually. Now, your turn." he said.

"Well, you already know my name. I don't do this usually, either," I answered.

"Alright, well since I already knew your name, why don't you tell me something else?" he grinned.

"What do you want to know?" I smiled, getting into the flirting.

Eric pursed his lips and pretended to think for a moment, but when he asked me his question, I had a feeling it wasn't thought of at the moment. 

"Are you really Mr.Morris's sister?" 

Talk about disappointing. He could have easily asked for my number. 

"Yeah. I am," I muttered.

"That's cool," he said, reaching back to stretch. "You must be, like, acing his class."

"Well, I started 4 days ago, so it hasn't been that hard."