26

Rose POV
"You wanna get outta here?" Namjoon asks leaning into my ear. I looked into his eyes as he backed away and smiled nodding.

He smiled back at me and took ahold of my hand dragging me out to the exit. I chuckled as we tried not to trip ourselves. Namjoon quickly talked to one of the men standing outside and told him to bring the car around.

Soon enough Namjoon's car came rolling through the roundabout. "Let's go!" He said opening the door for me to get in. Once he got in and pulled away from the building I spoke up. "Where are we going?" I asked excitement still rushing through my veins.

"You'll see." He said smiling.

After a while of driving we came closer to a place surrounded by tall building. "Is this Cheonggyecheon?" I asked, looking at the slightly familiar location.

"Why, yes it is."

He parks near a building. And gets out, helping me out too. "Why are we here?"

"Just wait and see. Close you eyes."

3rd POV
Namjoon carefully leads Rose up a flight of stairs to a bridge standing over a stream, making sure she had full support.

"Last step." He says. "Ok, you can open your eyes now." Namjoon says as they reached the middle of the bridge.

Slowly Rose's eyes opened her eyes and adjusted to the light coming into her view. "Whoa..!"

Her eyes wandered around the buildings and street signs that were dazzled in colorful lighting. "Look down." Namjoon said smiling.

Rose's eyes glazed down to see the lit stream beneath them. "It's really pretty." Rose said, a small smile landing on her face.

"It's usually really crowded here. Guess we must've gotten lucky huh?" He said leaning into the brick edge of the bridge.

"It must be late." Rose said reaching toward her feet.

"It's peaceful, I like it." She said as she slipped of her heels, finally letting her feet breath. "Was it hard dancing in heels?" Namjoon asks realizing that she was wearing the the entire night.

"It was, but I think it was worth it just to get you out on the dance floor." She said looking at him with a wide grin.

"Alright, I guess you and Jackson did get your mission completed." He said putting his hands up. Rose walked right next to him leaning on the bridge just like he was.

"And how was it Mr.CEO?"

"Actually, pretty fun." He turned towards Rose seeing her look out at the buildings. "See, we told you. Having fun is easy when you're with the right people-" She turned to look at Namjoon but froze when she realized how close she was to him.

After a few quiet seconds, she quickly looked forward and created some distance between them. "Sorry..I didn't realize.."

"I really can't get over you..." He says staring at Rose's side profile.

"Huh? What're you talking about?" She asked looking back at him.

"I don't even know." He leaned his head back looking up at the sky.

"I just can't get you out of my head. Every time I'm around you, I feel like I can't concentrate on anything besides you. N-not that you're a distraction or anything, you still help me get my work done and help me on so many other things. But like you..you make me feel so different, I can't explain it. I mean not that different is a bad thin-"

Before he could finish Rose grabbed the lapels of his coat, pulling him towards her meeting her lips with his. She pulls away and staring into his eyes.

"I like you too.." She says, her face becoming hotter by the second. Namjoon stood there with an open mouth, not sure what to do. Rose looked away regretting what she did, seeing that he had no reaction. Or rather..a good reaction. "S-sorry I didn't mean to do that without your permission." She looked towards him to see his frozen face immediately turn into a smile.

"Really?" He asks

"Really?" He asks. Rose chuckles nervously.

"Y-yea..I guess it wasn't very professional to fall in love with my boss huh?" She says looking down. Namjoon stares at her for a second before slowly lifting her face up, both his hands on her cheeks.

"You know what..I don't care. I'm glad you did.." He watches as the moonlight bounces off her eyes making them sparkle. He leans in placing a soft kiss on her lips.

They both separate, faceing each other and chuckled. Namjoon wrapped his arms around her, resting his chin on top of her head. Rose hesitated for a second before putting her arms around his waist. "I feel like I once dreamed of this moment, but I always thought it would never come to be.."

"Really?" Rose asked looking up at him. Namjoon smiled looking down at her. "Yea, and I'm glad this became a reality. Out of all the insanity that's been going on, you're the one thing that gives me some peace." He leaned down and placed a soft kiss on her forehead.

"Ah~, I don't think tonight could've gone any better." They both turned toward the stream leaning into each others arms. "I'm kinda glad you didn't have any other friends to invite to this party."

"Hey!" Namjoon pulled back looking down at her. "I'm kidding." She chuckled.

••

Rose looked out the window as Namjoon drove her home. She couldn't stop herself from smiling. After all those times she told herself to bury any feelings she had for her boss she could finally allow herself to relax and let herself go.

Namjoon glanced over at Rose to see her looking outside, fidgeting with her fingers, to which he smiled to himself. He reached towards her hands and intertwined his fingers with hers keeping his one hand on the wheel. Rose looked at her hand surprised and looked toward Namjoon seeing him smiling looking toward the road. She looked down back at their hand and smiled.

Namjoon soon pulled up outside of Rose's house. "I guess..I'll get going." She said looking down. They both stood next to his car, neither wanting to go separate ways.

"I'll call you later." Namjoon smiled. Rose looked down feeing herself blush and nodded. She leaned into him and pecked his cheek. "Good night, Namjoon." She said quickly walking herself toward her apartment.

Namjoon chuckled seeing her run inside.

"Good night.."

••
Never thought we'd make it here lol
I didn't even give you a warning
How u feel

We hit 4K!!!!!
Thank you guys so much for reading!!!
I love you guys

We gon have some spicy chapters coming up 💃
Don't forget to vote pleasee