34

Rose POV
I grabbed my phone and looked through before stopping on Ms.Kim's number.

Hello?

Hello, Ms.Kim. It's Rose.

Ah Rose. How are you? You went to get your things today right? How are you doing?

I-I'm ok but I found something, a small item. I mean it might not help but-

No, no anything you can find always gives some sort of help for the case. Mm, capsule you meet on Wednesday at my office?

Yes that sounds perfect.

Ok I'll see you then.

••

After sorting though the rest of the bin, I laid on my bed letting all my thoughts come in and out. Then I remembered Mr.Helth's business card.

I get up and walk to my white desk where the card had been sitting. "I should call him and tell him I'm not gonna work for him." I say to myself reaching for my phone.

Other then the fact I disliked this man, it would be worse if I was to work for him with this whole case going on.

After the third ring on the phone the line gets picked up.

Hello?

Hello, Mr.Helth? This is Park Rose.

Ah yes. Ms.Park. I assume your calling about the job offer.

Yes I am. Um..about the offer. I'm sorry but I can't come work for you.

There's a small pause before Mr.Helth starts again.

If this is about the competition between Dean and RM Corp, I feel that it shouldn't have a say in your decision.

I-

Why don't you come in to visit tomorrow. You can see around the building and meet some of the workers. How's two o'clock?

W-wait, Mr.Helth-

I have to get going but I'll be seeing you tomorrow. Good bye for now.

Before I could say anything else the line cut off. I stare down at my phone my number keypad staring back at me.

"What the heck."

••
"Hm." I poked at my food as I told Jimin what had happened on the call. "Just go to the company and tell him directly that you don't want work." He says putting a piece of chicken in his mouth. I had invited him over to have a meal.

"No way, how'd you'd know?" I ask sarcastically to which he laughs. "It's just weird. I feel like he's always following me. I mean the coffee shop, then the car ride and now he wants me to come to the company?"

"Maybe he just really likes how you work?" Jimin says shrugging.

"*Sigh* I guess I'll find out tomorrow.."

••
"Ah..hello. Mr.Helth asked me to come in to see him today. My name is Park Rose." I tell the receptionist after entering the Dean Corporate building.

"Ah, yes. You can use the elevator, Mr.Helth is on the fifth floor. Someone will come meet you by the elevator assist you." I nod my head giving her a smile and heading towards the elevator.