46

D-4
Rose POV
"Was that the recorder you put in?" Jin asked as he closed the door to my apartment.

"Yea..ugh! I can't believe he found it. I was trying to be so careful too. Now he's gonna be suspicious of everyone."

"Maybe not you, he did tell you about it first.."

"That was just for me to call the meeting. But I guess you have a point. If anything you might be the most suspicious too."

"Agreed, I should lie low a bit."

••
D-3
"Rose, everything set in for the party tomorrow?"

"Yes sir. I have the confirmation for the entrees you ordered ready as well.

3rd POV
Namjoon let out a breath walking with Jimin.

"You ready?" He asked opening the door to the police department.

"Nervous.."

"You're just coming to talk to them, you should be fine." Jimin laughed letting the door close behind him.

"Ok, contact them, and check for the other license plate as well." The two could hear Jungkook's voice as they entered the building. His head turns towards to two figures.

"Oh Jimin hyung...CEO Kim?" He looks confused looking between the two. Jimin smiles and turns to the taller. Namjoon took the cue and clears his throat.

"I um came to apologize for the other day..and to say that I'll cooperate with you all, and help in anyway possible to finish this case." He bowed his head apologizing.

"Mr.Kim.." Namjoon raises his head hearing the officer speak. As soon as their eyes meet, Jungkook's shows a smile. "I'm glad you decided to join us."

Namjoon felt instant relief hearing him say that. Jimin pats his shoulder assuring him the same.

*Time skip~later that night👁👄👁*

Namjoon steps out of his car holding onto the folder in his hand. He looks towards the lighted rooms in the house in front of him and takes a deep breath.

He walks towards the front door and presses on the door bell. After a few seconds passed the door opened. "Oh, Namjoon-ssi! Welcome." One of the workers of the house greets the man and moves aside for him to come in.

"Did you come here to meet with Mr.Kim?" The male nods his head taking off his shoes and putting on house slippers.

"Did you mention coming over to him earlier? He has a guest over at the moment."

"I won't take long I just have a few things to say. Is he in his office?" Namjoon had already set his mind up to what he wants to say to his uncle and he didn't want to lose his confidence waiting for his uncles meeting to end.

The older women tries to catch up to Namjoon as he quickly walks to where his uncles office is. "W-wait, at least let me tell Mr.Kim know that you're coming in." She says a little concerned he would burst right in.

Namjoon stops a feet away from the door while the woman knocks on the door. "Mr.Kim?"

"Yes? Come in." A voice answers from the other side. "I'm sorry to disturb you both but, you have a guest Mr.Kim." She says opening the door enough to show the younger male.

"Namjoon? What an unexpected visit. You never come over here." Namjoon walks inside the room to see two males siting across from each other on sofa sets.

"Oh? Mr.Kim Namjoon, it's been a while." The other man shows a smile.

"Mr.Tang? I didn't know you were close with my Uncle." (A/n: throw back ->chap 5- remember that one creepo guy yea..)

"Oh yes, I've been friends with your uncle for a while now. Come sit with us."

"No thank you, I just came to deliver a few things." Namjoon walked closer to the two.

"Oh?" Namjoon places the folder he had been holding onto, on the table I front of his uncle. "This is a list of the reports on all my employees."

"Wow, Namjoon that must have taken a while." Mr.Tang says sitting up. Mr.Kim breaths out a laugh. "Well I guess I can start reviewing those profiles today then." He grabs the folder flipping through each page.

"Oh is she in there..ah what was her name..Park Rose!" Mr.Tang perks up. "Don't you remember Lee, she was the one who sent money out of the company. Namjoon fired her, although he should've done more then firing." He lowers his voice but the other two both heard clearly.

"Ah, it's too bad, she was a charming one." Namjoon furrows his eyebrows looking at Mr.Tang. Hearing those words flow out his mouth didn't sound..right. After all they had only met once.

Mr.Kim scoffs. "She's a dirty mole, just like that Park Jimin. I'm honestly looking forward to removing him." Namjoon couldn't take the insults being thrown, he clenches his fists.

"There one more thing.." the two men look up at the younger one, who has now turned to face his uncle. "Park Jimin..you can not fire him."

"What..? Are you kidding me Namjoon? You're gonna protect that mole?! Again?! After everything?!"

"Jimin has worked long enough with the company to be protected by his contract. He can't be fired without liable reasoning." Mr.Kim furrows his brows. "Liable reasoning?!" He throws the folder on the tables and crosses his arms.

"The detectives found the evidence! What other reasoning do you need?!" He yells.

"I want to reinvestigate.." Namjoon keeps his eye contact at his Uncle, who glared back. "Are you saying you don't trust the detective I hired? I did you a favor by helping you out and finding this mole and now you can't even accept the truth?"

"No, it's not that..but.." The truth was that his uncle had helped him out a lot. Especially during times when his Dad was in a bad condition. Those were the times when Namjoon was too busy trying to take take care of both the business and his family that things became especially hard for him. Which, now, made it even harder for Namjoon to come to his uncles house to confront him.

He had always been obedient to his uncle's wishes since those times, he felt like he could never repay the help his Uncle provided and with the constant reminders from him, it sure was hard to forget and move on.

But this one thing..he wanted to do, not only for his friends, but also for himself.

"I made the mistake of dumping my responsibilities on you back then, and I'll face the consequences. I want to reinvestigate and find out all the detail." Namjoon lets out a quiet breath and looks back at his uncle.

"I'll let myself out." He bowed at the two and headed for the door. Mr.Kim huffs watching him.

"Namjoon." The younger male stopped a few steps away from the door hearing Mr.Tang call out to him.
"It's good that you want to reinvestigate, but I hope that you have the company as your top priority."

Namjoon furrows his brows and turned making eye contact with the older. "Rose Park and Jimin Park. They're both involved in your investigation, remember they are both employees to the company. Your employees. I hope you stay non-biased."

"..I'll take care of it." The younger says before opening and heading out. The two older men listened as Namjoon's footsteps echoed down the hall.

Tang turns his head back to his friend in front of him, who was letting out a sigh. "Change of plans?"

••
👁👅👁
Heyy what's up besties
Namjoon x Jimin 👀 hohoho
Ok have a good day, eat, sleep, drink water
I love you >:((💜