27

Rose POV

•Calling Jimin•

Hello?

Hey Jimin

Hey, how was the dinner party?

It was pretty good. Namjoon started talking about the person that took money out of the company to his friend...I wish there was something I could do..

'Namjoon' huh?

Huh? What do you mean?

Jimin chuckled

Nothing, I just remember when you spoke like it was a crime to call him by his first nam-

D-did I say Namjoon? I meant Mr.Kim.

Mmhm, sure you did. Seems like you're getting pretty close to him, huh?

I-I guess.

He chuckles once more

A-anyway about this whole thing..I really wish there was something I could do

Mmm, if you really want to do something, I would say hire a police and pay them to find the evidence you need.

And how much would that take?

Mm don't know depends on how much this person is gonna try to cover themselves up..about 3 grand?

What?! I can't afford that!

Well, if you ever want to do something I'll call the popo right over.

I guess I'll just have to see what happenes. By the way how are you doing? Are they still bothering you at work?

Yea, but what's new? Taemin usually helps me out and a few of the others.

I wish I worked closer to you so I could help you out..

It can't be helped Rose, but thank you for worrying about me. Oh, I have to go, I have some work to finish up. I'll talk to you later.

Ok, bye. Go to sleep today.

I will~

•End call•

••

"Shoot, shoot, shoot."

I was already running late. My alarm didn't ring in the morning, it's worked everyday but not today. Stupid phone. I ran down into my car and drove towards the company.

Once I got out a grabbed my bag and ran towards the entrance. I checked the schedule to see that there was suppose to be a meet that was happening in..20 minutes!

I hurriedly pressed the elevator button waiting for it to come down.

••
After I finally reached the top I quickly walked through the calls into my desk. I set my things down and got out my things for the day. I cleaned my self up as I walked towards Namjoon's door, took a breath, and knocked on his door.

"Come in."

I opened the door and walked to his desk. "I'm really sorry I'm late! My phone wasn't charging over night and I missed my alarm. I'm really sorry." I bowed.