38

Jimin POV
I tapped my fingers on my desk watching the doorway as people started coming in.

Rose had given me the button that she said she found by her desk. I came in a little earlier so I could ask Taemin about it.

I look down checking the time on my computer and back, just in time to see Taemin walk in.

"Taemin!" I call to him smiling. He looked like he was in a rush.

"Hey could I talk to you for a second?" I walk towards him around the desks.

"Give me one second." He puts his bag down on his chair and starts opening his drawers. Just behind him I see Ian following, his hands in his pocket.

"Did something happen?" I ask.

"Um, not really. I'm just trying to submit some of the designs from last week." Taemin answers.

"What? But those aren't done yet."

"Yea, but Mr.Kim is requesting new ones."

"What!? Already?"

"Of course he is. Ever since that Rose girl left Mr.Kim has been rejecting everything we offer."Andre, one of our design team walks in placing his bag on his desk.

"What'd you expect? Ms.Mole gets to live it up stealing money and leaving us to suffer." Ian says leaning against one of the table.

"That was a misunderstanding. Rose didn't do anything." My eyebrows knitted together listening to them talk.

"Tch, of course you're defending her. Leave it to Jimin to befriend every single person who turn against the company. Mr.Kim's probably keeping you around as a mole catcher or something." Ian laughs, as he leans into Andre.

I couldn't control my range from taking over. I licked my lips, letting an angry smile form and fade as I look from the side to Ian. I push his shoulder and he stumbles a few steps back.

"Are we gonna have a problem, Hu Ian?" I glanced at him up and down as I said his name and watched his eyebrows scrunched together.

"Are you looking for a fight-"

"Ok, that's enough! We are at work, you need to watch what you say Mr.Hu!" Taemin walked between us pushing both of us by our chest.

"Here's your papers, now leave." Taemin pushes the folder into Ian ushering him out of our office area.

I watch him walk away, still feeling a burning sensation in my chest.

"Jimin, take a breath." Taemin voices patting my back. I breath out looking up.

"What is it you wanted to talk about?"

"Let's go somewhere else." I stare at the floor before looking back at him.

••
"Hmm, I don't recall seeing anything like this." Taemin says looking at the picture on my phone. I

"Wait hasn't Rose worn something like this? It was..a peach color I think."

"She has one but someone else in the building has one too."

"Can I ask what it's for?" He asks and I look towards him.

"Something like evidence I guess." I sigh leaning back against the wall behind me.

"Ah."

"Hm, I'll keep an eye out for it, and tell some other people." I glance up as he says other.

"Don't worry, the ones I trust." He says smiling noticing my discomfort. I show him a small smile looking down.

"Hyung..can I ask you something?"