43

Rose POV
"It's not like I expect them to be sensible human beings ya know." Jimin answered back.

I rolled my eyes. "Honestly when are they going to become educated, they're acting like children, not even children, most kids are smart." Jimin chuckles, I smile.

"Enough about that, how's work been on the other side?"

"Honestly it feels like none of them know what they're doing. I worked with the design team and they're nothing like you guys. None of what them came up with was particularly..mm"

"What?"

"I'm trying to be nice but I don't think I can...useful."

"Hey, they're probably trying their best."

I raise my eyebrow. "There was a guy who literally submitted a design of a banana and wrote, this shirt is appealing to me.

Jimin pressed his lips together to prevent himself from smiling.

"Are you serious?!"

He broke out into a laugh. "Oh come on that's funny!" I shake my head but couldn't help a smile from coming to my face watching him.

"You have the lamest sense of humor."

"Don't diss me."

"I just wanna get out of there. I feel like I'm trapped, we haven't even been able to find the car again." I sigh.

Jimin showed me a sad smile and reached his hand to my shoulder, giving me a side hug.

"Don't worry we'll find something."

Jimin lets go and I looked to my left seeing that we had arrived to the place where Namjoon and I had planned to have a "first date".

I break my stare and continue to walk to the store next door.

As I was picking some snacks out I started thinking about what I had seen today.

"Hey Jimin. Was Ms.Ka in office today?"

Jimin glances back at my before picking up a packet of chips.

"No, it's Wednesday, she's off every Wednesday remember."

"..oh yea. So Namjoon didn't have some sort of agreement again with Mr.Helth?"

"Psh, no. All contract were suspended, that's what our departments were told." He said.

"What do you mean, suspended?"

"Oh yea you don't know yet. Namjoon's uncle is taking over RM Corp."

"What?!" I froze in the middle of the isle looking at him.

"Y-yea, the whole company has been talking about it. Apparently he talked to the managing team about it." Jimin looked down for a second before walking a few steps.

"W-was there a reason?"

"A lot of people are saying it was because of the money transfer thing and how his uncle doesn't trust him." He sighed

"B-but he can't just hand it over, Namjoon worked hard for that company."

"I don't think he's going to fight for it.. he's been rushing to finish everything the departments had started before he has to go in a week."

"A week?! This is ridiculous! Namjoon should be fighting for it!"

"Tell me about it..." Jimin sighed walking towards the cashier.
••
Namjoon POV- next morning
I clenched my teeth again thinking of Jimin hugging Rose.