1

Jiyeon POV

I woke up hearing my mom shout from downstairs. "Jiyeon!!! Wake up or you'll be late for school!!" "Ughh 5 minutes moreee!" I complained as I toss around ready to sleep again. Then I heard my door opening hearing my mom nagging at me. "WAKE UP KIDDO! I told you to sleep early yesterday but you still stayed up watching videos again of that kpop group you really like! What was their name again? Nsixty? " I stood awake at the wrong name my mom said. "MOM! IT'S NCT NOT NSIXTY! And don't blame them if I stayed up late yesterday they did nothing!" I defend back. My mom laughed at my irritated reaction of her messing their name. I joined her as I giggle at her. "Go shower you smell like a rotten egg." My mom commanded as I got up going to the bathroom still can't believe she messed up NCT's name.

Me and my mom is actually very close, I'm an only child and she's a single mom, my dad left her when I was 10 with us not knowing why, now that I'm 17 I just don't care about him anymore because me and my mom is actually living a comfortable life, not too rich and not too poor, our house is also an average size where it's enough for us both. I'm a REALLY REALLY big fan of kpop specially NCT. Their the most precious human beings for me. My mom is actually okay with me being a fan as long as I don't bring my studies down and I'm thankful for that.

As I finished my shower I put my uniform on, brushed my hair, and quickly ran downstairs, I don't really like putting make up on. As I go downstairs I see my mom preparing for breakfast. I sat at the chair while my mom is putting the plates with food. "Thank you for the meal~" I said while putting a piece of pancake inside my mouth. After I finished eating I quickly bid my mom a goodbye and put on my shoes and got outside inhaling the fresh air. I walked to school because it was too early for me if I got there by bus plus it was just 5 minutes away from our house. As I got inside the school I saw one of my best friends who is also a kpop fan. "Jaein!!" I shouted her name while walking towards her side. "Jiyeon!!!" She shouted back smiling and hugging me. "How was your weekend?" She asked as we walk in the halls, "Not much, just did some homeworks and watched kpop videos as usual." I answered and asked her. "What about you? You look extra happy today." I said while looking at her. "It's just..." she said pausing to make it more surprising. "Just? Tell me already you know I can't take this kind of things!!" I said pouting. This girl really likes doing this things to me. "Alright alright! I'll tell you." she said giggling at the sight of me pouting. "My mom bought me an NCT lightstick yesterday." she said smiling widely at me. I widen my eyes at the mention of the lightstick. "REALLY!?!" I asked still surprised of the news. "Yeah" she answered while nodding her head quickly. "Waaah you're so lucky Jaein-ah" she just smiled at me. She knew I was envious of her, her family was surely rich, they can afford anything that she wants but she's not spoiled tho, she knew the value of money. Her family was rich yet she's so simple.

We walked to our classroom and sat at our chairs waiting for the teacher to come. " Jaein, can I ask a question?" I said suddenly. " What is it?" she said while looking at me. " What does the lightstick look like in person? Does it really look like Thor's hammer?" I asked in one breathed making her laugh. "Yea, it does really look like Thor's hammer." she said smiling and I suddenly laugh making laugh too. Then our teacher came inside and started a boring yet 'educational' lesson.

Lunch Time

We walked inside the cafeteria full of students. I got my food and sat at the table that I found, Jaein also sitting across me. I looked around while eating and I suddenly saw our guy friend Junhyuk walking towards our table while smiling. "Hey" he said sitting beside me. "Hi" Jaein and I said in chorus, and we went back to eating again. "Yah, did you guys saw NCT DREAM's new song with HRVY!?" I said making them look at me, Jaein obviously reacted first by saying she did and she really liked the song. "Right, Jaemin will always be so handsome. And Jisung's vocals reallyyyy surprised me!" Jaein nodded signaling me that she also thinks the same way. Junhyuk was looking at us weirdly as if he doesn't know us. "You guys really like them don't you?" he asked, me and Jaein almost cutted him of by shouting "YEA WE DO!" Junhyuk looked at us surprised. "Wah, you guys are really something" he said while shaking his head in disappointment. We both giggled at his reaction. Then the bell rang signaling that lunch break is over. We split our ways as Junhyuk was on another class as we were.

School is over and Jaein got home earlier because her mom picked her up. I walked home while scrolling down my phone when I remembered NCT 127 is back in Korea because their North American tour was over and they were going to promote their new song. I wish I can see you guys soon while you're still here . I thought to myself. I decided to go to a convenience store to get some snacks as I got inside I greeted the grandma in the cashier. After choosing my favorite snacks I got to the cashier only to see a man in a black cap and mask, I scanned his face that looked oddly familiar but I ignored it before he thinks that I'm a pervert. I stood beside him and put the snacks I bought at the cashier, getting my wallet out of my pocket only to realise that I don't have it in me. I widen my eyes as I nervously look at the grandma in front of me. "U-uhm, I-I think I'll just put these ba-" someone cutted me off by putting his card in front, "I'll pay for it" I heard the guy beside me saying as I look at him not sure what to say, the grandma in the cashier packed the snacks I bought and gave it to me. I turned to my side and bowed "Thank you so much sir! I'll be more careful next time and bring my wallet with me~! I apologized and thanked him. I can feel him smile underneath his mask, and his looked so familiar I just can't process who it was from. He suddenly said" Don't call me sir~ I'm still young."while softly giggling. And that's where it hit me, those giggles. Don't tell me.....

Soooo this is my first story and I don't know what the heck I'm doing sksksksks but I hope you like it even though is sounds boring, comment if you like it or not or if you have some ideas, it can really help~ ok byeeee

- 🌱