10

Jiyeon

I felt someone poking my cheeks which made me open my eyes. I fell asleep? In front of NCT 127!? Hell naw. Fully opening my eyes I saw Mark smiling, he stepped back and I sat properly while yawning still sleepy. "Nobody wants to disturb you but, we were just planning what to eat and decided to wake you up " he said sweetly.

"Thanks for waking me up Mork"

"Did you just called me Mork?" he questioned and I nodded my head innocently, it was silent for a second until he just started laughing so loud that also made me chuckle. Typical Mark. I saw the rest of the members taking a break and we all decided what to eat for lunch.

Remind me why I agreed on doing rock, paper, scissors. Now I have to buy our food. Why dudt my scissors work, last time I used it, it won though. We all decided to eat Chinese food today. I said goodbye to them and walked outside to the elevator. Walking inside I turned around to the door only to see a Taeyong running towards. I widen my eyes as he walked inside. "Why are you here?" I asked, "I wanted to go with you, plus I think you'll need help in carrying the foods." he answered. I just nodded my head and turned to the door waiting for it to open. But it suddenly stopped which frightened me, just as that happened the power went out. And being the scaredy cat myself I grabbed the nearest thing beside me. I grabbed his hand tightly while closing my eyes. Moments later I heard him speak "You can open your eyes now" he said. I slowly opened my eyes, the elevator now working properly and the power was back to normal, well except me. I looked at him and noticed that I was still holding his arm tightly. Letting go of his arm I stepped aside and looked down feeling embarrassed of what I did. Dumbass why would you do that now he'll think you're annoying and weak. The elevator door opened and we walked out. Awkward walking starts now, the restaurant wasn't that far so it we got there faster. Taeyong decided on going to a convenience store to buy snacks while I wait for the food.

Now that I got the food, where's that little shit- I'll just fetch him from the store. I stepped inside but saw no Taeyong, where is he? I looked around more and he wasn't really there. I walked outside concerned and searched around the store to find him in an alley way with a man.

Taeyong

As I was finished buying snacks I'll head to her now. I opened a bottle of sparkling water to drink it while on my way. But as I stepped outside someone running accidentally pushed me that made me drop what I was drinking and hit a man on the face, and that man was a little drunk, oh no. I said sorry while bowing but he seemed to be angrier. "Darn it, hey" he said angrily."I'm so sorry for that" i apologized while bowing. He just scoffed and said, "Hey do you know how much this cost me you punk?" he asked and pulled my collar. Is he trying to get in my nerves? I kept a straight face under my mask and said sorry again but he pulled me on an alley way and pushed me on the wall, I was getting pissed, I had my knuckles ready for me to punch him but as I was gonna do that, someone shouted.

"Hey!!"

I looked to where it was from and I saw Jiyeon looking like she was done. "Looks like we have another visitor" the man said and I glared at him. She came closer to us and rolled her eyes while sighing. "Can I perhaps ask what happened here?" she suddey said with a girly and sarcastic tone. What the... I looked at her confused and she looked at me while smiling innocently. "This.. This guy right here, look at what he did to my shirt" he said while pointing at me then his shirt. "This is very expensive!" he looked at me angrily. "Oh my!! Are you okay sir?" she said, is this girl on drugs or something? I looked at her with disbelief but she just continued. "This boy did this to you?" she asked the man, "Yes! This punk did it" he answered while she just acted surprised and gasped. " Darn it. Did you know that he also did something like that to me?" she said, "Oh really?" he asked and she nodded, "Yes, and the worst part is, it was on my, m-my my Gucci!!" she dramatically said while faking a cry. And the man felt bad so he patted her shoulders and said "That's bad! This bitch is really something" he said and I scoffed and rolled my eyes while my hands were on my hips. "Yes, yes, this boy is really something" "But do you know what helped me revive the life of the shirt I own?" she continued. "What?" she asked, "That popular detergent from the convenience store" "You should buy it now, I heard it's always sold out" she whispered to him and he looked at her while saying "Really? Okay okay, I'll go buy it. Thank you very much young lady" he said while grabbing her shoulders. "Teach this punk a lesson okay?" "Okay~! I will!" then the man walked away from us and we both sighed in relief. "Let's go back." she said and walked away from me so I grabbed her hand that made her stopped. "What!?" she asked and I flicked her forehead as she hissed "What was that for!?" she asked again and I answered, "That was dangerous!" "Plus I was gonna punch him" I continued, and she scoffed "You'll cause more trouble" she stated, "Let's just go back, I'm sure they're already hungry" "Fine" I said, but I didn't let go of her hands, her hand is soft.

An ugly frog is back-
I'm so sorry if this update took really long, I haven't had enough time, and I rarely use wattpad these days, but anyways it's here lol. I hope you enjoy evn though it's not that good of a story lmao.

-🌱

-🌱