5

Jiyeon POV

I'm here at school when Mrs. Kang walked inside the room with a lady in her 30's with her. "Class! Please listen to what our visitor wants to say. " Mrs. Kang said smiling, earning our attention. The lady had a smile on her face while stepping forward. "So, hi, my name is Ahn Yaesung but you can call me Ahn-nim or Mrs. Ahn" she said and we nodded our heads "You guys are probably wondering why I'm here." "I actually work at SM Entertainment" she stated and I widen my eyes and the class also gasped, I looked at Jaein who also has the same expression with me. Some students were whispering to each other. Mrs. Ahn cleared her throat and the whole class went silent. "I know that you guys have a whole month of no classes, so I'm here to tell you that the company is looking for students who wants to experience being a worker or students who wants a job." she said, "I'm gonna pass you papers for you to write your names and a little bit about yourselves." she continued while passing the registration papers, then we filled it.

Taeyong POV

We were told that the company is hiring staffs from a specific school. Can it possibly be theirs?.. What are you thinking Taeyong, there's so many school here. There's little of a chance it's gonna be theirs. We were at the company for practice and we were practically on break. "WHO'S GONNA BUY FOOD FOR US, EVERYONE COME HERE" our maknae Donghyuck shouted, we all got to the center and decided to play rock paper scissors. In the end Mark lost and got out to buy us food.

I scrolled down on my phone while biting on a piece of pizza when I thought of making a fan account on Instagram. I smirked as I filled up the requirements sign in, I pressed it seeing the profile I made. I chuckled a little and searched some artists including my group and NCT Dream. I then followed some other fan accounts when one caught my attention, Jung Jiyeon, it's her (I just made a name because it'll be weird if her name on IG is Y/N LMAO).
I quickly pressed follow and stalk on her a little lol. Our dance coreographer came and I slid my phone onto my bag as we continue our practice.

Jiyeon POV

I was sitting on the couch when my phone made a ding meaning a notification came. I looked what it was for and it was an Instagram notification. taeyongie.lee started following you. Another fan account. I thought so I followed it back seeing it was a newly made one. Me being myself I dmed it just to say hi.

message taeyongie.lee

Yes|No

Jiyeonctzen:
Hi ~ ^~^

Taeyong POV

As I was scrolling through the internet, my phone made a sound. It was a notification from Instagram. Jiyeonctzen sent you a message, it's her, I thought and I quickly tapped on it.

Jiyeonctzen wants to message you

Accept|Decline

Jiyeonctzen :
Hi~ ^~^

taeyongie.lee:
Uh, hi!

Jiyeonctzen:
You're a fan of
NCT right?

taeyongie.lee :
Yes! Lol. You too
right?

Jiyeonctzen:
Ye, I am you
can probably tell
by my username lol

taeyongie.lee:
Lol, so who's
your bias?