17

Jiyeon

"Fine we're going there, but if we get scolded by the staff istg" I said.

"Yesss, finally~" Yuta shouted walking to his side of the closet probably gonna get ready.

Moments/hours earlier

"To be honest, I wanna go back to Miami," Haechan said as we walk through the hallway after getting some food, "Haechan Miami is 2,733 miles from LA" I said giving him the 'are you serious' look, "Why?! What's wrong with that?!" He said with his face looking like what he just said. "We just arrived and now you want to drift to Miami?" I said "judging" him. "Now that I think of it, I kinda wanna go again" I heard Yuta from the back saying to which Haechan rejoiced giving Yuta a little bro hug, "I want to go too!" Jungwoo also shouted and that's where they all celebrated their teaming up with each other. I sighed giving up, "I'll ask the others okay?" I asked them, and they gladly said yes all together. We arrived at Jaehyun and Yuta's room where the rest of the members was at, "Guys!! Say sure or yes!" Haechan shouted when he walked inside making the rest confused, "What?" Johnny asked.
We walked in sixe the room and, "Who wants to go to Miami?" Haechan asked them straight to the point while I call the only person that runs the fucking company because I don't know who to call anymore.

"Mr. Lee(Soo Man)"

"Yes, hello?"

"I'm currently NCT 127's manager and they really want to go to Miami"

"Okay, so what's the problem?"

"I called you to ask if it's okay with you if we do that"

"That's okay with me but is it okay with you and the other members?"

"It's okay with the other members, I was just scared to get berated"

I heard him chuckle, "It's fine, besides, let them have fun"

"Yes, yes! Thank you!"

"Bye"

"Miami!!? I'll go!" Johnny shouted. Haechan again rejoiced earning another answer from the others. "So guys" I said, "I asked Lee Soo Man about all of your shittery and he said yes" I told them, and right after that they all cheered, clapped and everything you would do if you're happy. "But do we go to the beach?" Yuta asked me, "Fine we're going there, but if we get scolded by the staff istg" "Yesss, finally~" Yuta said going to get his stuff for Miami.

°The other day bitches-

Haechan instantly ran out to the seaside, already submerging his feet on the water. "I just realized, why are you guys wearing white shirts at the beach?" I questioned while frowning looking at Jaehyun who was beside me, "I don't know? It was the only thing we can wear at the beach" he let off knowing what I was thinking that can be seen from my face. "Oh, and did I mention that you're gonna film a video?" I said still keeping the same look on my face, "You guys could've been topless if you were gonna do it" I said now sulking, Jaehyun laughed, "Just have fun~ okay?" He said while hugging still giggling, "Taeyong hyung! Your girlfriend is sulking!" He shouted at Taeyong who was 20 feet in front of us. I widened my eyes, "I am not his girlfriend~!" I shouted back looking at Jaehyun, Taeyong looked back at us with a little grin on his face while chuckling. "What're you guys doing?" Taeyong asked probably weirded out by us. "You know what I realized too?" I asked both of them, and they looked at me, "We are in the same place, same shirts you guys are wearing and you're also gonna film a video" I told them, they laughed at what I said, "Hey Johnny!" I called him who was carrying a camera, "Yeah?" He said turning and walking to us. "Is the video gonna be uploaded?" I asked him, "Nah, this is for memories Jiyeon!" He answered me smiling after and pointing the camera towards us. "Oh, so I can do this?" I said making a 'V sign' at the camera continuously making all of them laugh, "Jiyeon your 17 years old self is coming out" he said still laughing, "What do you mean my 17 years old self?" I asked him now joining their laughter.