23

➪➪➪➪➪𝘞𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵➪➪➪➪➪

Taeyong sat at the same spot he always sits. "Wake up already" he held the girl's hand who stayed unconscious for the past 4 days, "We miss you" he mumbled as he sighed looking at Jiyeon. 

He was eating silently with Haechan who walked in a couple of minutes ago. The younger stood up to get water for the both of them, "Taeyong hyung! Hyung!!!" Haechan shouted looking widely at Jiyeon, Taeyong looked at him in confusion and averted his eyes to the girl and saw her eyes parting, she was waking up. The older stood up in shock, "H-hey!! Go call the doctor!" Taeyong commanded while Haechan stood there still astonished, the older slapped his shoulder, Haechan came back to reality and shakily ran outside to call the doctor. Taeyong looked at Jiyeon who was fully awake.

"She's recovering, if we maintain her condition she can go home soon" the doctor spoke, "Thank you so much" Taeyong bowed, "Oh and... She has a very beautiful smile" the doctor said before she completely walked away. Taeyong was feeling jittery as he stood outside grabbing the knob with his shaking hand and stepped in the room to be greeted by Jiyeon who half sitting on her bed. They made eye contact, Taeyong couldn't control his behavior as tears started falling of happiness, Jiyeon did the same. "H-hey~" the boy walked towards him feeling a sudden shyness, he welcomed her to his warm embrace as he cried shrinking his head to the crook of her neck. "I missed you~!" he mumbled as he continued to sob, "Don't cry" Jiyeon barely said, she smiled. They looked at each other while Taeyong caressed her cheeks. They were happy to see each other, though it only had been a couple of days that they didn't directly talk to each other, they obviously missed each of their presence. "You made us-" Taeyong was cut off by the door bursting as Haechan sprinted to Jiyeon and hugging her, "JIYEON!!!!!" Haechan looked at her and wiped off his imaginary tear, the girl just laughed at him. "Boy, please be careful" Jaehyun, the brother, stood behind Haechan waiting for his turn to talk to her, when Haechan finally noticed Jaehyun, he immediately bowed his head sorry, "Ah, I didn't know you were there" the younger joked slightly chuckling. The room was filled with laughter from the members and Jiyeon.

"There's actually someone outside" Jiyeon looked at her brother, "Who?" She asked. "I'll let him in then" Jaehyun stood up and walking towards the door and opening it. There, stood her dad who also had been visiting her when he was still unconscious, "D-dad?" She stuttered upon seeing his dad who she had not seen in years, "Jiyeon-ah" the man walked towards him and brought her to his embrace as Jiyeon smiled widely. "Promise me you're okay now" he looked at his daughter who nodded her head, "Of course" she reassured him. They continued to chit chat grateful that Jiyeon was now okay.

It was just Jiyeon and Taeyong in the room, the others had decided to go out and buy snacks. It was silent, nobody talked, not until Jiyeon chuckled recalling something that she had heard while she was in a coma, Taeyong looked at her, "Why?" he asked. She shook her head saying it was nothing while hiding her laughter, "I don't know if I would scold you or not" the girl mocked Taeyong's words, "I was worried~" they both giggled. "Where's my cell phone?" Jiyeon asked, "I will really scold you, literally after you wake up from a coma you're gonna find your phone?" Taeyong said shaking his head in disappointment. He grabbed her phone and gave it to the girl still shaking his head.

Jiyeon

'Idk what to name it but we're all friends here (JJJ)'
Jae_in.k, J.Junhyukkk