6

Jiyeon POV

Today is our last day of school, after this there will be no classes for a whole month. Jaein and I were at the cafeteria when I realized that there's someone missing. "Where's Junhyuk?" I asked Jaein and she looked at me, "I don't know, he suddenly just disappeared." she said with a hint of concerned in her eyes, "Maybe he's just busy with school." I said assuring us that he's okay. We continued on eating and moments later the bell rang and we got to our next class.

-

It was 5:10pm when I got home from school because I stayed a little at Jaein's. As I was walking, I suddenly heard some girls screaming and running like they're chasing someone. When I looked at where it was, it was sasaeng fans chasing an idol. I rolled my eyes as I quickly ran to an alley way and when he was about to pass by I quickly pulled him in. When I touched his hand, it feels like I know this hands even though I didn't touch it yet, I got back to reality when I heard the fans getting nearer. And seconds later the fans had passed us I sighed in relief, we were catching our breath, and when we were already breathing normaly I looked at him and said, "You can go now, you can call your manager if you want." I said calmly because I don't know yet which idol is he. I saw that he was on his phone so I just waited for him to finish. Moments later a black car came and I assume that it's their manager. "Goodbye ~!" i waved and bowed to him, and he also bowed getting in the car. I sighed as I walked outside the alley way, getting back to walking home.

Taeyong POV

I was walking in the streets because I was the one who bought our food. As I was walking I decided to go to a convenience store and buy snacks. When I was done I got outside and I suddenly heard a click from a phone, and when I looked at where it came from it was a fan. A sasaeng fan rather and she surprisingly shouted, "Taeyong oppa!" and that's where my eyes widen. Other people, fans rather, also started looking at me and they all ran to me so I ran out of there. While I was running I was passing by an alley way when someone pulled my arm. I looked who it was and... She, was the one who pulled me, my eyes widen when I realized that she was holding my hand tight. I was wearing a mask so I think she didn't notice. I was catching my breath when she suddenly said, "You can go now, you can call your Manger if you want." I chuckled under my mask. And obeyed what she said. Moments later our manager came to pick me up. "Goodbye ~!" she said while waving and bowed. I smiled and bowed back as I got in the car.

Jiyeon POV

I got home thinking of what happened earlier. Sasaeng fans.. They're creepy. I thought, they don't know what the fuck is privacy. I shook my head in disappointment while I resumed on watching the TV. Mom suddenly came down with sadness and concern in her eyes. "Why? Is something wrong?" I asked looking at her, "Your grandmother is sick honey." she answered, "What?!" "What happened?" I asked again as she sighed and looked down. "She was diagnosed with cancer and her body might not take it." she said, I shook my head with teary eyes, "What are we gonna do?" I asked, "I'm gonna go to them, to Jeju." she stated and that's where I felt hot tears coming out of my eyes. "I'm gonna go too, I need to see grandma" I said with tears sliding down my cheeks, she grabbed my shoulders and shook her head no, "You need to stay here, you have so many things to do, I heard you were chosen to work in an entertainment. Isn't that your dream? You need to be there." mom said while I just shook my head, "But grandma" she gave me a reassuring smile and said, "It's going to be alright, she's going to be alright." I took my head on my palm as I cried. "I'm going to pack up my things" she said and I had nothing to do but nodded. She walked upstairs while my feet suddenly was weak and I sat down the couch while crying thinking of my grandmother.

I can't believe this is happening to her, to one of my favorite person in this world. The one who understands me when my mother didn't, the one who cheered me up when nobody can. The one who listened to me when no one did. Now, that one is suffering. She doesn't deserve all of this. She needs me, I need to return all of the amazing things she did for me.

~

Tommorow is gonna be another day, I'll start a job. I can't be sad in front of people, I sighed as I turn to my side and thought of happy things so I can be cheerful tomorrow, just as I was thinking, I thought of someone who can help me out right now. I quickly picked up my phone from my side table and opened my Instagram.

taeyongie.lee

Jiyeonctzen:
Hi~! :>

taeyongie.lee:
Hello~!
Is something wrong?

Jiyeonctzen:
I'm just sad and I
need someone to talk with.

taeyongie.lee:
Why? What happened?

Jiyeonctzen:
I don't know if I can say this.
But my grandmother is sick
she was the only one I can trust
aside from my mother.

taeyongie.lee:
Well, you know that
you can trust me from now on

taeyongie.lee:
I'm always here for you
even though we only
started talking day ago.
You can trust me with anything.

Jiyeonctzen:
Thanks a lot for that, I feel
better now :> sorry for bothering
you also.

taeyongie.lee:
As long as you're happy
:) now go to bed. It's late.

Jiyeonctzen:
Okay Mom, I'm gonna
sleep now lmao.

taeyongie.lee:
Cheer up babe
❤️
seen 10:48 pm

I smiled as I closed my phone, and getting ready to sleep, remembering that I'm going to a job tommorow. I'm glad I'm going to see kpop idols tomorrow, so that the happy-go-lucky me can get back again. I turned to the side going to sleep.

Back again :^]
I'm happy I finished it sooner lmao.

Support SuperM

- 🌱