22

ఌఌఌఌఌఌఌ𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘯ఌఌఌఌఌఌఌ

Taeyong sat beside the lifeless girl on the bed with her hand in his. The boy had tons of thoughts in his head, plenty of what ifs ran over his mind, what if he was too late, what if he didn't even arrive, what if he didn't heard Jaehyun that time? The beeping of the machines attached to the girl was the only thing heard in the room aside from Taeyong who was heavily breathing while tears dripping  occasionally. He was worried, he knew he liked her, and it scared him when he walked in her house and saw the girl laying down the floor drenched in her own blood. He was scared by the thought of him not getting the chance to say "I love you" without hiding his feelings. "I don't know if I would scold you or not," he said while caressing her cheeks and chuckling with a tear Dropping.

You know what they say that you can still hear everything when you're in a coma? That's what Jiyeon was experiencing, she heard everything that Taeyong just said. She wanted to hug him, tell him that she'll be okay, that she loves him, she wanted to laugh at the image of him scolding her. But she couldn't, all she could do was listen, she heard his soft crying, she hated it seeing him like this.  She felt the same way he did.

The door of the room creaked open revealing Jaehyun whose eyes were red from crying. The older stood up from his seat and walked to him taking him in his embrace. "Thank you," Jaehyun said, as he released himself from the hug with teary eyes, "She's okay now, let's not worry ourselves" Taeyong spoke walking to the unconscious Jiyeon with Jaehyun following him behind. "I knew something was up" Jaehyun looked at his sister while reaching for her hand, "She's in jail now" "I don't even know why she did that to you," he mumbled. "Jaehyun-ah" both of them turned their heads to the man by the door, "Dad" Jaehyun stood up and hugged him tightly. "I'll go outside" they bowed to each other, Taeyong walking outside the room leaving the three.

"Jiyeon" the man looked at her daughter caressing her cheeks while tears falling down his. "I didn't want to meet you in this state" he cried, Jaehyun who stood at the side also had tears flowing, "Why did mom do that?" Jaehyun asked his father, "I honestly don't know too" he answered, "Something must have triggered her ventromedial prefrontal cortex" Jaehyun stood there confused, "It happened after the accident 11 years ago" Jaehyun was still confused as to where his dad chuckled. "She had basically become a psychopath and a little bit crazy" his dad stood up smiling at his son zoning out. Now that he understood it, Jaehyun let out an 'ah' while nodding his head, they both chuckled. "We should've laughed minutes ago, Jiyeon wouldn't like us shedding tears because of her" Jaehyun smiled looking his sister, "I'm sure she wouldn't," Jaehyun said. 

Haechan

"We were just arguing about crabs the other day" I pouted as we all sat outside Jiyeon's hospital room, I hate the negative emotions we're having, Jiyeon wouldn't like it either. Mark looked at me then later on giggled. "We were literally just planning on how to prank Taeil hyung when we were at the plane," Mark said hiding his laugh. Doyoung let out a loud laugh couldn't believe what Mark had just said, "That's right" Haechan said in a serious tone which made both Doyoung and Johnny laugh.  Taeil just sat there shaking his head. I looked at Taeyong hyung who gloomy sat there, "Taeyong hyung~ don't be sad okay?" He chuckled while nodding his head, "He failed to confess his feelings earlier~" Taeil faked a cry, we all laughed and Taeyong smacked the older one in the stomach.

༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘪𝘤𝘦༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄

They were all sat down, they all decided to eat all together, well Jaehyun's dad convinced them. "How are you guys doing?" He asked them,  "We're okay" Johnny answered for all of them. "Is any of you dating?" The older asked and almost all of them choked on their food, "Dad, we're idols~ we can't just date" Jaehyun frowned at his dad. "Mr. Jung one of the members likes your daughter~" Haechan slightly yelled glancing at Taeyong who was beside him, Taeyong immediately kicked Haechan's foot. Jaehyun's dad looked at Haechan, "Who?" he asked the boy, "Is it Taeyong?" he asked again and Taeyong almost instantly turned red, "That's right~!" Haechan clapped his hands like he just won a raffle ticket. Meanwhile, Taeyong was as red as a tomato, "Please take care of her too" Jaehyun's dad said, the lad looked at him surprised. "You're Taeyong, I know I can trust you" he reassured him. "Both you and Jaehyun are responsible for her now" he smiled at him, "Thank you" Taeyong sheepishly bowed. "Say thank you to me too" Haechan whispered to him, Taeyong just elbowed him. "Congratulations Taeyong" Johnny jokingly said while laughing, all that Taeyong could do was smile though he was still red. He was still in shock by having the permission of Jiyeon's dad in an indirect way. "I bet he will go into his room and shout in happiness when we go back to the dorms" Yuta teased him too, Taeyong could only whine. "Eyyy, he's probably gonna smile all day after going back to the dorms," Haechan said, "Why are we suddenly betting on what he will do?" Mark being Mark, asked. During their late but not so late dinner, it was just them talking to each other and Haechan starting a bet.

The members all got back to the dorms after. "I'll sleep, goodnight everyone," Jungwoo said walking to his room, "Me too," Haechan said running toward his room and jumping on his bed, "Me three," Yuta said doing the same thing. Jaehyun and Taeyong were the only ones who was in the living room, "What do you feel about earlier?" Jaehyun smirked while chuckling, "I wanna hug Jiyeon right now" Taeyong pouted.

'NCTeA MembOrs'
Jeff's_bread, taeyongie.lee +19 others

tenlee_1001
We heard what happened to Jiyeon, how is she?

Jeff's_bread
She's doing fine, she's in a coma though

MynameisJaemin
@Mochi_sung your buddy is sick :'(

Mochi_sung
Hyung I know -_-

Annoyingorange
Somebody please collect Xuxi

Donkery
He's been laughing for the past 7 minutes

Joh-dad
I feel like the group chat is so incomplete without Jiyeon ejdjcnd

Iwantwinwin
I was just gonna say that

taeyongie.lee
But you didn't-

Iwantwinwin
I hate all of you

Hallowin
But I adore you :^{

Iwantwinwin
Winwin I love you

Mountain_man
No winwin no!!!

Mountain_man
You weren't supposed to flutter him winwin-

Purenjun
Zhong Chenle stop screaming!!!

Big_head
THERE'S SOMETHING FLYING AROUND MY ROOM

Purenjun
Then kill it!

Jenshow
Chenle it's just a small butterfly

Big_head
Okay it's out now

MynameisJaemin
Jisung Park get out of my bed please

Mochi_sung
Okay 😔

Vroomyoung
Kids please go to sleep

Vroomyoung
It's almost midnight

taeyongie.lee
Thank you lmao

Big_head
Okay!

MynameisJaemin
Goodnight!

Jenshow
Goodnight hyungs~ ^^

Mochi_sung
Byeee

Purenjun
Bye-bye
seen 11:47 pm Joh-dad, taeyongie.lee, Vroomyoung+ 11 others

Happy New Year yeoreobun!

NCTDREAMFIXEDUNITPLEASE

HAPPY KUN DAY! uwu

𝔼𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪 𝕝𝕞𝕒𝕠 🖖

-🌱