20

Jaehyun

I walked out of the bathroom when I heard my phone ringing, it was dad calling. I picked it up and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Jaehyun, is Jiyeon okay?"

"Yes dad, she's doing great"

"Good, just don't let her near your mom"

"I don't understand why you don't want us near mom"

"Just do what I say, she's back to her previous self again"

"What do you mean-?"

"Jaehyun I'm gonna tell you this for you and Jiyeon's safety"

"What I'm gonna tell you is proof that you should stay away from her-"

"Just tell me already!"

"Your mom killed her own parents"

"W-what-"

"She killed your grandparents Jaehyun"

"Why would she"

"I'm gonna explain it to you when we meet... Just be careful okay son?"

"Alright"

"I need to go"

He ended the call leaving me dumbfounded. Previous self? Tf does he mean by that? I asked myself feeling quite uneasy. Shaking the thoughts out of my head, I walked out of the room to see where the members went. As I walk to Johnny's room I heard a girl screaming in the hallway, "Stop chasing us!!" As I heard that I saw Haechan and Jiyeon running towards me, "Jaehyun!! Jaehyun, help us" she said as she grabbed my arm and hiding behind me, "First of all who the heck is chasing you?" I asked Haechan who was panting, "Mark" he simply answered, "What did you guys do to him?" I asked while chuckling at their faces, "We just pranked call him saying he ordered a flat-screen TV online" Jiyeon said still hiding behind me, I laughed at what they had done to Mark, and the fact that he doesn't even know how to order online "Let's go inside" I said as I open the door to enter Johnny and Taeyong's room. "Haechan why are you panting?" Johnny asked after we walked inside. Both of them almost immediately plopped themselves on one of the beds.

Jiyeon

We were all in Taeyong and Johnny's room, Mark who was chasing us earlier was also there, we all fine now. "Now, who wants to go with me? I'm gonna buy food and snacks" Taeyong asked us, touching up his clothes. "I want to go, but I'm too tired," I said looking at him, "You're going with me" he walked towards me and carried me on his shoulder while I shouted for him to bring me down. He walked outside the room and settled me down then grabbing my hand.

"I never get to see your mom" I looked at him when he said that, "She's taking care of my grandmother, she's currently ill" I told him and he nodded his head, "I hope she gets well soon" he said, "Right," I said agreeing with him while nodding my head, "Omg is that Taeyong" we heard some people whispering to each other, "Wait, yeah, it is Taeyong" one of them said, "But why is he with a girl tho?" Another one of them asked, "Don't tell me they're dating" one of them thought. I could hear their footsteps walking towards us, but before they could do or say something I turned around to face them, "I'm their manager, go away please" I told them with dead eyes, "Are you sure sweetie?" One of them said, this bitch is really getting on my nerves. "Yes I am, and if you dirty shits doesn't believe me yet, here," I said as I pulled out my ID letting them see. They were quite taken aback about it. They walked away as if nothing ever happened, "Ahh~ why did I get frustrated~" I said looking at him and slouching my back, "You're okay right?" He asked me while I nodded my head, "Let's just go" he said as he put his hand my shoulder and walking out of the store.