28

a month later because why not

"So what the heck is your plan, when are you going to finally do it? you've been here for too long now, I can't take it anymore"

"Shut up, I'm gonna kill her soon, don't worry she won't live long and surely they're not gonna live together that long" she smirked to herself and faced her reflection on the mirror who she was talking to, "Well you better do it fast, oh how my hands are already itching," her mind told her, "I'll do it, I'll do it on her birthday, that would definitely be a fun game" she laughed hysterically at the mirror, surely she looked hideous, she looked older than she was back then.

"The only problem is how I would get out of this lousy hospital" she grin mischievously and thought of things she would do just to get out of the mental hospital. "We'll get to that soon," she said walking to the bed and laying down.

🕯

"Ew, why do you look so stressed?" Jaein asked her best friend who was slumped on her chair with some slight bruise on her knees. "Dance... Taeyong, ugh" she barely answered but thankfully Jaein understood it, "Oh Taeyong is giving you private dance lessons, I see" she smirked. "Bet you both kissed rather than danced this whole time" Junhyuk smirked and raised a brow while Jiyeon rolled her eyes under her hand though they can't see it.

The bell had finally rung indicating that it's time for lunch, Jiyeon wanted to skip lunch but her stomach growled the opposite. The three ran outside the classroom and raced with the other students to the cafeteria to have a perfect seat. "Someone fucking stabbed my leg with a pen what the heck" Jiyeon rubbed her leg while hissing, "That's how chaotic we are here, have you forgotten about that?" Jaein looked at her like it was normal for her to see those kinds of things.

"Yo I just realized that your birthday is coming," Junhyuk said looking up to Jiyeon, "I don't know man, I'm gonna be an adult" she sighed and took a bite of her food, "That's the best thing! See, you can drink, you can watch anything, you can "legally" do it with Taeyong" he joked and laughed while Jiyeon choked on her drink, "Eww, shut your dirty ass mouth and what the hell is wrong with your head? Really out of all the things, you're gonna think of that?" she half shouted and shook her head, "What? It's the truth! Considering how flirty the two of you are, I'm not gonna doubt that you guys are going to do it soon" he laughed and sipped his drink.

"You gonna come to dance class?" Junhyuk asked her, "Nah, I'll just chill at the rooftop for the time being" she answered as they walk through the hallways, Jiyeon parted ways with the other two and walked up the stairs to the rooftop.

"What're doing here?" she asked Taeyong who sat on the bench where she always sits, "I excused myself to meet you, I knew you were gonna go here" he smiled tapping beside him indicating her to sit but she just stood in front of him, "Why? Is something wrong?" he asked in a clearly worried tone, "Nothing really, can I hug you?" she asked in a soft voice while still looking down, Taeyong instantly stood up and pulled her into a warm hug, "Please tell me you're okay, I'm getting worried," he let out, "I'm fine, I promise," she said while her face was still on his chest, "I love you~" she announced, looking up at Taeyong who was smiling widely at her.

"I noticed how most of the time we're just chilling at the rooftop" she laughed and inhaled the cool breeze, "You really like rooftops, I just got used to seeing you in every rooftop there is" he looked at her and caressed her hair. Jiyeon settled her head on his shoulder with Taeyong playing with her hair.

"That's all? I can even end her myself, and I'll have Taeyong" she smirked at the woman in front of her, "You can do anything you want, just leave the ending to me, I'll finish her" she sipped on her glass of wine, she succeeded in escaping the hospital, with some help of course. "You want me to kidnap her?" the girl asked her and she chuckled, "Perfect! You're quite smart Haneul" they both smiled at each other and tapped their glass with each other.

«««««««𝚝𝚟 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍»»»»»»»

"I heard there's a transfer student," Junhyuk told them as they walk through the gate, "There's a transfer student? It's almost the end of the school year, what kind of a dumb person is he/she?" Jiyeon gave both of them the look, "It's a she" Junhyuk corrected, "Oh nice, is she going to seduce all of the boys at school?" she rolled her eyes, "Jiyeon does kinda have a point, if she's a slut then I'm out of here"  Jaein said as they walked to their classroom and just wait for the new student.

"Children, we have a new student! Please come in~" their teacher announced just after she went inside the classroom, "Nice, I can already smell the drama this girl is gonna make" Jiyeon mumbled at the same time anticipating the new girl. The new student came in and almost all of the students whispered and gasped, she was pretty, had a very nice body, with long wavy brown hair. "Great, she really is a slut" Jaein rolled her eyes and the girl in front started to talk, "Hi~ my name is Im Haneul, nice to meet you~" she said in a slightly high pitched voice.

She analyzed the room and was met with Jiyeon's gaze, she looked at he name tag, Jung Jiyeon. Bingo, so that's Jiyeon, this Is going to be too easy for me. She said to himself as she smirked slightly and walked past her and sitting down just a few chairs behind and beside the three.

𝚒 𝚕𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚋𝚢 𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚒𝚗 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚖𝚊𝚘

𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜

𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚕-

-🌱