16

Jiyeon

4:37 am, I woke up early, today is the day that we're going to LA. After getting ready, I got to NCT 127's dorm, we all decided for me to go there so all of us can go to the airport together. I pushed the doorbell still tired though I literally slept all night. Mark opened the door and smiled, letting me in. Plopping myself on their couch I yawned as I saw Johnny going out of his room all ready to go. "Jiyeon wassup" he greeted, I hummed while lifting my hand barely waving it. "Little sis~~~" Jaehyun came out of his room and straight up attacked me with a hug. He let go of me and walked towards his room like nothing happened, "What the hell was that?" I shouted at him, "I'm not done getting ready yet!" He shouted back from his room. The next one to come out of their room was Taeyong, just like Johnny, Taeyong was all set to go. "Hiii~" he said walking to me and softly hugged me, I hummed while hugging him back.

After all of the members came out of the room, we were all ready to go. "I call shotgun!" Johnny shouted running to the van and getting in. One by one we all got inside and sat in the van and I was in between Haechan and Taeyong. On our way to the airport, me and Haechan were the only ones that were talking, we played rock, paper, scissors and whoever loses will carry both of our bags. "YESSSSSSS!" "NOOOOOOOO!" We both shouted, but Haechan's was happy and mine was not as he won with his scissors, "Jiyeon will carry my bag~" he said in a teasing voice. We saw the airport in front of us in no time and all of us hopped out while I carry Hyuck's bag, "Why is it heavy this bag is not even that big" I complained, "It's called magic" he answered me still fooling around. We boarded almost immediately after entering the airport, although we couldn't avoid being mobbed by fans and media, we still arrived safely and shortly.

As I walk through the lean space between the seats someone pulled me to sit down, I looked to my side and saw Taeyong sitting down, "You looked lost" he simply said, while I chuckled, "By the way, I never get to ask you this." He looked at me, "Ask what?" I replied, feeling a little nervous while also looking at him, "Who's your bias in NCT?" he asked directly to the point. I was taken aback by the sudden question that it made me look away, how am I gonna say to him that he's my bias? I still can feel him staring at me and it wasn't helping my insides at all. "So who is it?" He again asked me, "To be truthful" I stopped to look at him, "It's you" I admitted, which made him smile "That's good to hear" he said looking away from me, yet I saw a little smirk forming and his face turning red. As the plane was getting ready to take off, Taeyong settled one side of his earphone onto my ear, "Let's share" he said, making himself comfortable in his seat. Moments later the plane took off and at the same time I was so exhausted that I closed my eyes for a second and I was already in slumber, while I laid my head to the side which was Taeyong's shoulder.

Taeyong
I was scrolling down my phone when I felt a weight on my shoulder, I looked to my side to see Jiyeon's head laying on my shoulder comfortably. "Taeyong!!" Johnny screamed from the back, I instantly shushed him "Why?" He asked peeking out of the seat, and when he saw Jiyeon sleeping he immediately atoned for what he had done going back to his seat. I discharged my phone from my hand minutes ago, I looked at her hands laid down her legs, I took one of her hands and interlaced it with mine. Her hand was soft, though I already have touched it, I totally forgot how her hands felt. An hour passed and I started to get sleep too, I closed my eyes and settled my head on hers and fully sleeping.

Jiyeon
I worked up due to clicks of phones and mumbling of people, "Hey did you take a picture of them yet?" I heard what it had to be Haechan's voice, "Taeyong would be flustered if he sees the pictures" this time it was Doyoung, I fully opened my eyes and saw all of the members in front, my head felt heavy and when I looked up, I saw Taeyong sleeping, I looked at our hands and it was intertwined tightly. Taeyong woke up after some time and as soon as he did that, all the members got back to what they were doing before. "Where in LA~!" Haechan shouted, Taeyong and I got up minutes later.

There were so many fans that made walking through, harder for us. I was walking on the side, which made me closer to the people, and Taeyong was behind me. One fan started pushing her way towards us and she successfully did. She was ready to attack me to get closer when Taeyong pulled me close to him and the guards sent her away. We all arrived outside and to the van safely.

I hopped on the bed after reaching the hotel, I had my own room while the shared with each other. I grabbed my phone to text the members if they were all okay.

'NCTeA MembOrs'
Jeff's_Bread, taeyongie.lee +19 others

Jiyeonctzen
Are y'alls settled down?

Vroomyoung
Yeah~ we're all okay~

Jeff's_Bread
We're all good here too

taeyongie.lee
Are YOU okay?

Jiyeonctzen
I'm all good 🤘

Jenshow
Are you guys all okay?

MynameisJaemin
They just said they're okay

Jenshow
Okay I'm sorry lmao

Big_Head
Hyung, Jisung won't stop breaking everything

Mochi_sung
It was just the cereal box!

Big_Head
Yeah, but now it's all over the place

taeyongie.lee

Jiyeonctzen
It's late, you should rest okay?

taeyongie.lee
I will~

taeyongie.lee
But are you okay after what happened earlier?

Jiyeonctzen
I'm totally fine here!

taeyongie.lee
Both of us should rest now

Jiyeonctzen
We should lmao

taeyongie.lee
See you tomorrow

Jiyeonctzen
Yeah, see you~

taeyongie.lee
Iloveyoubye

Jiyeonctzen
Iloveyoutoobye

Jiyeonctzen

💕
seen 11:57 pm

You know what?
Just enjoy lol

💚💚💚

-🌱