18

Jiyeon

"I'm sorry but we should file a divorce, I can't take this anymore" I heard my mom talk to the phone, I think it was dad who was in America, "No no no! I won't do it, we have two children!" It was obvious that they were fighting, I can hear dad shouting from the other side, "Why are you even planning to get a divorce?" Dad asked her from the phone, "Don't fucking ask and just do it!" She shouted, now scaring me since I was still a child, "If you don't then I'll kill myself right now" she said slightly sobbing, "Honey, you're in the car! You told me Jiyeon is with you!" My dad was crying, I can hear it, she was begging my mom to stop talking about killing herself, "I don't care!! If you don't want Jiyeon to die then agree with me and let's file a divorce" my mom yelled louder and it frightened me. They continued arguing that mom didn't realize that there was a truck in front of us getting nearer, it was too late to turn the car away or step on the break. We crashed, I felt the size of the car narrowing, I felt blood streaming down my head from the shattered glass of the window, the car rolled upside down causing me to hit my head for numerous time I passed out, all I could see was black, but I can still hear, "Honey?! Jiyeon! No, Jiyeon!" I heard my dad, the phone was still on, I was still able to open my eyes and I saw my mom's condition was worse than mine, I heard my dad sobbing from the phone, lastly, I heard sirens from an ambulance before completely blacking out.

I opened my eyes with my hands shaking, my forehead sweating, and I even felt tears flowing down, I had a really bad headache, as I clenched it in anguish. I heard somebody walking to me, "Jiyeon! Are you alright?" It was Jaehyun, we walked up to me checking me if I had any injuries. "What happened to you?!" He asked me clearly worried, I wasn't able to say anything, the first thing that I did was hugged him tightly followed by me sobbing. "Shhh, it's gonna be okay" he calmed me down and consoled me, I cried hugging him, still shocked by the nightmare. Jaehyun was still hugging me until I calmed down, he parted from me and looked into my eyes, "What happened?" He asked me concern still present in his eyes, "I dreamed about the car crash" I lowly told him, he told me it'll be alright, "Jaehyun is mom the bad one here?" I asked him out of curiosity, "No Jiyeon, it was nobody's fault, it was an accident" he told me. I noticed that we were at a hotel and not the bus, "Let's go and get breakfast with the rest of the members" he said helping me get up. The moment we stepped outside the room all of the members were waiting outside, some looked worried, "Is she okay?" Taeyong asked Jaehyun in worry about what had just happened.

After eating breakfast- wait no, it was brunch rather than breakfast, it was pretty late in the morning. "Now where should we head to?" Doyoung asked observing the weather, "Should we go to the arcade?" Haechan and I said at the same time before looking at each other, we both screamed in excitement giving each other a high five. We walked to the arcade and Haechan hurriedly pulled me inside. After buying the tokens we ran to the car racing game (idk anymore) "Whoever loses will buy the one who won food" Haechan confidently set a bet and started the game. "Yeahhhhh!" I shouted in a high pitched voice, my inner dolphin coming out again, "I won!!!!" I shouted consecutive times while Haechan heaved a sigh, slouching down. After Haechan bought the food I want and after I finished it, we all head outside, we all stayed in the arcade for too long that it was already quite dark outside. As we walk through the streets of Miami (because these bitches wanted to come here), Mark spoke up "Is that a club?" he pointed towards a sign that says 'night club' "Yeah, it literally says night club" Johnny said with a hint of sarcasm in it, we all chuckled by Johnny's sense of humor. There was an alleyway beside the club, I looked to it anddd maybe it wasn't best to do that, there were people making out. Taeyong who was right beside me also saw it and quickly moved my head to look forward and put his hand on the side of my face so I couldn't see what was happening, "Ahhh, you're 17, you shouldn't see these kind of things" he said almost complaining to the couple that was there, I chuckled at what he said, "They could've done it inside" he continued complaining, I couldn't take it anymore so I laughed loudly, Taeyong also chuckled but still, you can hint his complaining.

"By the way, what happened this morning?" He asked me, "Nothing really," I said, "It was just a nightmare... Of the past" I told him what honestly happened. We all arrived at the hotel we were staying and one by one the members walked inside their respective rooms, but Taeyong still isn't going in his room. "Go in," I said, "Give me a hug first," he said walking to me and hugging me, "You know what?" he asked, "Screw it" he said, now attacking me with kisses all over my face that startled me but I giggled after. "Go in!!!" I said pushing him in his room, still giggling. "Goodnight ~ sleep well" I said before closing the door and walking to my room which was beside his and Johnny's.

Splashing water all over my face, I thought of what happened today, and the day before. Should I ask him out? I thought to myself but shaking it off thinking it would be a bad idea because he's literally an idol and it will break his reputation. I stepped outside the bathroom and laid down the bed. I wasn't falling asleep so I got up, stepped outside my room. I rode the elevator and to the rooftop. I opened the door where the rooftop was at and luckily there was a bench there and I walked towards it sitting down. I leaned forward to see the view much better and feeling the breeze was really relaxing. I was looking at the beautiful view in front of me releasing all the stressful things that happened these past few days when I heard the door opening and heard someone walking.

"I thought I'll see you here"

Another update wow-
Wtf is wrong with me lmao
Anyways, another updated lolol idk anymore lmao

Oh and NCT DREAM won gold medal at ISAC for archery y'alls I'm crying-

Enjoyshejsjxjf

Skeoreut-

-🌱