7

Jiyeon POV

Today is the first day of working at SMent. I was getting ready when I heard a knock at the front door. I walked downstairs since I was done putting my clothes on. I opened the door, it was Jaein and he quickly got inside and sat on the couch. "Are you ready?" she asked as I nodded my head, "Totally" I answerd her as she also nodded her head and I got back upstairs and sprayed some cologne. "Let's go~!" I shouted as she smiled widely and we got outside locking the door while Jaein was hugging my arm.

We got off the bus and looked in awe at the building in front of us. My heart was beating so fast because of nervousness. We stepped inside and greeted back the woman who welcomed us. We asked the lady who was in charge at the front desk(a/n: I don't know what it's called lmao) she looked at us and smiled, "Are you the lucky girls?" she asked and we nodded while smiling. " she told us to wait for Mrs. Ahn so she can give us a tour before starting.

Moments later, Mrs. Ahn came and both of us stood up and bowed to her. She smiled and slightly bowed," Are you girls ready for our tour? " she asked and both of us nodded. She started touring us from the staff members, to the dance practice rooms, the studios and many more. We got back to the lobby with me wondering where the artists are, "If you're wondering where the artists are, they're coming soon." she said like she read my mind. Just then, there were cars and vans outside and one by one groups and artists came inside. Shinee came first, followed by EXO, then Red Velvet, and the group that we were waiting for, NCT. They came by sub units and DREAM came first, I was fascinated by all of their visuals of course and then 127 came, and my heart suddenly started pounding excessively and it felt like they were walking in slow motion with me adoring every little features in their faces. I was shook to reality when Mrs. Ahn poked my side, "You like them do you?" she asked and I chuckled nodding my head, it was time for us to go to the staff room and see what we have to do for today.

Humming my way through the hallway while pushing the cart where the ordered food was placed, I stepped inside the elevator and pushed the button where the practice rooms were. I looked at the list as I walked outside the elevator and met by the doors of each rooms. First off in the list.. Red Velvet "Shit don't forget that you're straight" I muttered at myself, I opened the door and was met by the girls taking a break from practice. I cleared my throat and all eyes was on me, I smiled as I picked up the plastic bag that secured the foods "Your food is here ~" I said and they smiled while I stretched out my arm and was received by Irene, Calm down Jiyeon. She thanked me and I grabbed the door knob while I bowed for the last time before shutting the door. I turned to the food cart and sighed "Well that was hard to act normal" I talked to myself again. Well who's not gonna be nervous in front of Red Velvet, I cri-. Okay off to the next group. Shit,their next!? That fast!? Okay shut up act normal before they think you're crazy.

Exhaling, I walked my way through their practice room. I turned the knob with my shaking hand and was greeted by the booming music and saw the members practicing. I looked at their faces on the mirror, they look exhausted. Johnny saw me and I was just there standing like a child waiting for her mother at the park. I heard Johnny shouting for everybody to stop dancing. They all stopped and gave their attention to me, while I was there standing while gripping on the plastic bag. I lagged for a bit until I remembered my duty. You're fucked up, "H-here's your food~" I stuttered. Let me die in a hole I'm so fucked up. I smiled awkwardly showing my nervousness even more. Haechan gladly took the food from my hand and thanked I bowed before leaving and closing the door. I sighed in relief, mission accomplished.. I guess.

I continued delivering the foods for the artist and fangirling after doing it. Can you believe it? I saw the Dreamies and they grew up so fast I'm crying I ain't ready for graduation again. I finished delivering all the foods and I got ready to go back to the staff room and see if Jaein was already there, okay and alive.

Taeyong POV

Johnny suddenly shouted for us to stop. I was confused why he did when I saw a girl's reflection on the mirror. We all stopped dancing and I turned around to see a familiar face from the girl. When I saw her face clearly, I quickly found out that the girl was her. The fan that I saw at the convenience store and who saved me from sasaeng fans. She, was standing there awkwardly. Well it was her first time, not gonna blame her. She stuttered while speaking, a small smile appearing on my face. Haechan gladly took the food from her hand and she bowed closing the door.

Mark looked at me when she left so I looked back at him with a confused look as he chuckled and shook his head in disbelief .
"Looks like someone's going to be happy" Jungwoo teasingly said while looking at me. I raised an eyebrow, "Looks like someone is skipping lunch today" I jokingly said and he whined saying sorry continuously while I was laughing at his childish act. "You shut up and we're going to eat or you keep whining and you're not eating?" I continued joking and he shut up quicker than flash. The other members started laughing while Jungwoo pouted walking where the food was. We all took a break and while eating I recalled what Jungwoo said earlier...I'm so freaking happy right now. I smiled and took a bite of my food.

It's gonna be the best month for me I guess.

Yeorobun I'm back in wattpad lmao

Yeorobun I'm back in wattpad lmao. Thanks for your supporttttt. Glad I had the time to update my story sksksksksks. Here's a soft Taeyong for you~.

- 🌱