27

✫✫✫✫✫✫𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚊𝚙𝚑𝚛𝚛𝚛✫✫✫✫✫✫

"Wanna go together?" Jiyeon asked Taeyong while smiling, "Let's go" he pulled her arm and walked outside. "I need to be at least 10 meters away from the main gate, we might get caught" she looked outside the van students walking either in groups, pairs or alone, he nodded and chuckled doing the same.

"I'll be off~" Jiyeon was ready to go out but Taeyong stopped her by clearing his throat, she looked back at Taeyong who gave him the face. Jiyeon chuckled while completely turning back to look at him and pecked his nose, "Bye, baby" both of them chuckled as Jiyeon instantly hopped out hiding her reddish face.

"What's the point of the dance class, we're seniors plus we're almost graduating" Jiyeon complained for how many times as their teacher was discussing. "Don't tell me you're not gonna attend dance class again" Jaein looked at her, Jiyeon sighed and bought her face into her palms, "I can't man" she whined shaking her head, "Jiyeon it's been what, like 5 days?" Jaein scolded her while her focus is still on the teacher.

Jiyeon was gonna part ways again with her friends and was deciding to go to the rooftop. "Jiyeon~ at least walk us there" Junhyuk clasped his hands and pouted, "Stop you look hideous, fine let's go" Jiyeon pretended to vomit and they walked to the building where the dance practice rooms were.

"Are we late?" Jaein asked Jaehyun who was outside, "Nope, we were just gonna start" Jaehyun smiled. "I'll be going then," Jiyeon said getting ready to walk away, "Jiyeon aren't you gonna come in?" Her brother asked her, stopping in her tracks she nervously turned around and faced him, "N-no..?" she replied.

"I should've not walked them here" she mumbled to herself while walking with heavy steps, she was at the changing room, now she was wearing simple black jeans and a sweatshirt. She opened the door and was greeted by Jaehyun who was leaning against the wall, he looked at her and raised a brow, "I'm doomed" Jiyeon sighed walking to the practice room with Jaehyun following her, "It's going to be alright, trust me" he encouraged her but all she can do is sigh. Jiyeon ran inside the practice room earning everyone's attention. She ran behind Jaein who was sitting across the room with Junhyuk, "Welcome to your very own hell Jiyeon" Junhyuk joked causing Jiyeon to slap his arm.

"Aren't you gonna let Jiyeon dance? It's her first time attending this class" Jaehyun asked him while he shook his head, "No, I have a plan for her, don't worry" he said looking at Jiyeon who was still hiding behind Jaein. "Hey, Lee Jeno, why do you look so serious, you look like you're gonna kill someone any time soon" Taeyong laughed looking at the younger which later on cracked a smiling revealing his signature eye smile, "Sorry" he mumbled.

"You're gonna come with me at the company tomorrow Jiyeon" Taeyong notified as they walk towards the van, "Out of nowhere?" she asked while he just nodded his head. Jiyeon walked faster and stopped right in front of Taeyong which also made him stop, Jiyeon hugged him all of a sudden but Taeyong's serious eyes soften as he hugged her back, "Damn, I love you so bad" Taeyong lowly growl while she giggled in his chest. "Oi! You guys wanna go home or not?!" Jeno jokingly yelled at them while sticking his head out of the window of the van.

✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯𝚠𝚘𝚗𝚠𝚘𝚗✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯

"Why do I need to go to the company with you? And, why are you the only one who's gonna go there-?" she was cut off by Taeyong who pushed his index finger on her lips. They walked in and greeted anyone as they walked into the elevator in silence and walked out in the basement where the practice rooms were, both of them arrived at the room and walked in while Taeyong locked the door. "Uhmm why are locking the door Mr?" she looked at him who was locking the door, "Just to make sure... I'm gonna teach you to dance" he smiled looking at her but all she can do was stand there, she couldn't do anything, if she complains she knew she would be scolded by Taeyong.

Jiyeon dance as she was said to do but as much as she was doing her best, it wasn't working. She moved her body stiffly and limited, she was shaking at every move she was making, meanwhile, Taeyong was at the back hiding his laugh, as much as he didn't want to he just couldn't take it. "This is really not it" she stopped and turned to Taeyong while whining and Taeyong cracked a laugh. He walked towards her and hugged her, "You're too fucking cute" he continued to giggle while still hugging her.

"Do it with powerfully~!" he wanted to get mad but he just couldn't. He embodied the move she was having difficulties with and moved his body closer to her which she avoided in confusion. "What the hell was that?" she stayed in the posture she was in while he just laughed at his own acts. "Put your hand on my shoulder" he commanded her with a serious face, she obeyed as she settled her hand on his shoulder nervously and gulped. He then quickly pulled her body by the waist and smirked before stealing a peck on her lips, her heart was already beating fast when his hand made contact with her waist but now she can already feel her face getting warmer. "That was too short" she barely heard herself but Taeyong did so he grabbed her neck and kissed her again but this time it was lengthier and more passionate, Jiyeon quickly regretted saying that as she was almost out of breath but he pulled back before she completely did. "We might need to stop kissing randomly or else someone might see us" she giggled, "That's why I locked the door" he hugged her. "Hey, your birthday is coming!" he yelled ever so slightly while she bent her neck backward as she sighed and he again stole a peck on it.

𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚠𝚘𝚘 𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛

𝙽𝙲𝚃 127 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚑𝚎𝚎𝚑𝚎𝚎

𝙽𝙲𝚃 𝙳𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙼 𝚠𝚘𝚗 𝚊 𝙱𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚊𝚗𝚐 𝚞𝚠𝚞𝚠𝚞

𝙴𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚕𝚖𝚊𝚘-

-🌱