9

Taeyong

"Can you stop talking about her because I might steal her from you" Doyoung spat while we were walking to the practice room. I glared at him and he looked at me shaking his head.

"Okay but can you at least help me out" I said as we walked in the room.

"Yeah no go to Johnny or anyone" he said putting his bag on the floor as I did the same thing. I pouted looking at him.

"Okay I'll help you 'partially' "

"Agreed"

"But" he said turning around and looking at me.

"If you get caught, I'm outta here" he continued.

"Fine, I'm not getting caught though" I said looking at him assurely.

We all talked to each other for a while without a topic started stretching before practicing our bodies out.

Jiyeon

Another day of working at SMent. I made my way to the bus stop and saw Jaein running while I look at him with a raised eyebrow. "Let me guess, you stayed up late again didn't you?" I asked. "You know it already" she said while panting and I rolled my eyes just in time because the bus was here. We got inside and searched for a sit and sat. I opened my phone and scrolled the internet for a bit.

We got inside the company and greeted whoever was in there and to the staff room. There wasn't any task to do so I opened my phone again and just walk around the building.

{taeyongie.lee}

Jiyeonctzen
Sup hoe

taeyongie.lee
Sup bitch

Jiyeonctzen

What're you up to?

taeyongie.lee

Not much lol wbu?

Jiyeonctzen

Same here, I'm getting bored send help

Jiyeonctzen

taeyongie.lee
Not my problem

Jiyeonctzen
Did you just-

taeyongie.lee

Yes, yes I did

Jiyeonctzen