25

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘺✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

"Jung Jaehyun wake up" Johnny tapped him by the shoulder, Jaehyun groaned eyes still closed turning around and completely ignoring Johnny. "What time is it?" Jaehyun whispered, "It's 8:01 in the morning, hurry up before the two wakes up before all of us," the older said putting his hands on his hips, Jaehyun's head shot up as he looked at Johnny while frowning, "Then why didn't you tell me?" He sat up and walked to the bathroom to get ready, "I just did" Johnny looked at the now closed bathroom door and sighed going out of the room.

"Whoever smiles will buy all of us food" Haechan whispered making sure the two 'couple' doesn't wake up, all of the members was in the living room, they all sat on the couch waiting for one of the two to wake up. When they heard one of the doors opening they positioned themselves, they're faces turned into a serious one as if they weren't laughing and arguing with each other minutes earlier.

There, walked Taeyong and Jiyeon clueless about what will happen, "What the.." Jiyeon yawned rubbing her eyes while Taeyong stood and raised his eyebrow. "Hey Lee Taeyong" Jaehyun spoke in a serious tone leaving Jiyeon bewildered, "Why?" Taeyong said in a serious tone hiding his worried feeling, "You can't date Jiyeon..." Haechan spoke looking at the two, Jiyeon stood there still confused. "What?" Taeyong frowned upon hearing the younger's words. Haechan stood up and walked towards him with his serious face, "You..." he trailed, "CONGRATULATIONS!" he hugged Taeyong while faking tears, Jiyeon still couldn't process what's happening when her brother came to her and welcomed her to a hug, "It was a prank~" he said giggling.

"WHAT THE FUCK MAN" Jiyeon slapped Jaehyun's arms while he giggles, "We're sorry~" Johnny grinned. "I knew it!" Taeyong whined, "Why are you guys like this~!" He continued to complain while the others giggled, "Honestly, I almost cried" Jiyeon pouted and wiped her imaginary tears.

"Hellooo kiddosss" the door burst free as they saw Jaehyun and Jiyeon's dad while smiling widely. "Jiyeon you have visitors" he stepped aside revealing Junhyuk and Jaein, Jiyeon widen her eyes and sprinted towards her friends welcoming them into a hug. "You, how dare you not talk to me this whole time" Jiyeon smacked Junhyuk in the head while he hissed, "Do you know how troubled we were, huh!?" She continued to scold the boy while Jaein just laughed at them.

"Hey, at least I told you!" he asserted, Jiyeon jokingly rolled her eyes. The boy looked at Taeyong who was smiling behind Jiyeon and awed, "You guys are 7 years apart, that means I have a chance with Wendy-" he was cut off by Jaein smacking her in the head, "You wish man, you wish" she said as she pat his shoulder. "Mood swings.." he mumbled rubbing the spot where Jaein smacked him.

After the unsettled meeting, all they did was talk, then eat, then talk again. Jiyeon, obviously, stayed with her friends that she didn't talk with for a long time.

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘴𝘴 𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘦𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

Taeyong who was casually standing outside with a glass of coke in his hands had been thinking about what good things had happened in the past few days, he chuckled to himself at the thought of him finally getting the girl he cares for. " I can't wait for your marriage now" Taeyong choked on his drink turning to see who it was, it was Mr. Jung who stood there smiling at him, "You scared me," he said clutching his chest while Mr. Jung just giggled at him, "But seriously, thank you Taeyong" he said putting his hand on his shoulder, "It's nothing.. I love her" Taeyong smiled, "I know, you're smiling so widely" Taeyong could only chuckle.

Jiyeon plopped herself on the couch after everyone else got home and got to their rooms, "Babeee" Taeyong who came out of nowhere laid on top of her while hugging her. "Whatttt" she trailed off hugging him back, both of them sat up while looking at each other and later on broke into laughter, Taeyong pecked Jiyeon's lips which had left the girl blushing, "Why are you blushing~" the boy teased while she looked down, "I'm not blushing though" Jiyeon looked up trying to look serious but eventually failed as she laughed again with her red face. "I can't believe you're mine now," Taeyong said leaving the girl blushing once again, "What do you think am I feeling now?" Jiyeon looked at him, "I don't know.." He jokingly said while Jiyeon pouted, "You're LEE TAEYONG, do you believe that my face says it all? No, I'm persuading myself not to fangirl okay!" She spat whatever was in her head which Taeyong found cute, "Why are you this cute~!" Tasting looked away with his red face while giggling, "What's wrong with us really" Jiyeon laughed at the both of them blushing. "Let's go to the kitchen and get food," Taeyong said pulling Jiyeon with him, while they were busy picking up the foods they wanted to eat Taeyong had put his on the table and looked at Jiyeon who was focused on picking something to eat, "You're really... Cute" Taeyong spat at the same time Jiyeon stood up with the food she had picked in her hands. Taeyong grabbed the side of her face and started kissing her everywhere on her face as to where the girl whined but later on laughed, "Let's go back to the living room" the boy walked away with his food as if nothing happened.

"School starts the day after tomorrow, how do you feel?" Taeyong asked the girl who stopped whatever she was doing and looked at him slouching her back, "Why do you have to remind me of school~~~" Jiyeon whined. "But why do you sound like an interviewer?" she now laughed leaving the boy confused, "Is it the time of the month for you?" he asked her, "No, why?" she answered him with a question, "Mood swings.." Taeyong mumbled, " You're worse than me if you have mood swings"  Jiyeon smacked his arm jokingly. Both of them had been either flirting with each other or laughing together the whole night.

"Who the fuck is laughing like a dolphin at this hour" Doyoung frowned, "It's probably Jiyeon, both her and Taeyong hyung is downstairs" Haechan laughed turning off the lights. 

...

Finally, exams are over-

ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ʟᴍᴀᴏ

-🌱