4

3rd Person POV

As both Jaein and Jiyeon got off the bus, little did they know that someone was actually observing them from afar. They were both laughing and talking about God knows what. The person observing them was actually NCT 127's manager. He heard them talking about how they are going to the music show to watch NCT 127, he immediately ran off to inform the members about it.

Jiyeon POV

Me and Jaein were happily talking and walking to school. I was joyfully talking about how I will react seeing THE NCT 127 live exclusively. "What if I faint in the middle of their performance?!" I looked at my best friend with full of fear present in my eyes, she shook her head and rolled her eyes. "If you faint, you're not gonna see them performing bitch." I sighed, "You're right!!" I whined clinging at her arm. "I'm so nervous plus excited!!!!" I stated, we got to our classroom and the bell also rang then Mrs. Kang started the lesson.

I was getting ready for the music show, I put one of my green oversized hoodie and a black legging brushing my hair and not forgetting to bring the light stick with me. I bought a little bag with me to put my phone in. "Honey! Jaein is here!" I heard my mom shout from downstairs, I quickly ran down and I saw Jaein waving at me vigorously while smiling widely. I smiled back, "Mom! Jaein and I are going to a music show." I said, "Oh! You're gonna see that Nsixt-" "MOM, it's NCT!" I cutted her off as she chuckled and rolled her eyes "Yea Yea, NCT" "You can go now, just remember to be careful" mom commanded and I hummed in reply going out and closing the door behind me. I looked at Jaein and smiled widely as I squealed. "Ahhhh! We're getting to see them!!!!!!" I said excited about it,she also squealed excitedly with me. "Come on! Where going to miss the bus." she said while pulling my arm to the bus stop.We got in the bus excitement flowing in our nerves.

We are finally here, outside the venue queueing. We saw so many NCTzens and other fandoms also to support their idols. Some fans looked like they were waiting for a long time already because they look so tired. We are just waiting for our turn to go in and we are going to see them soon.

Taeyong POV

We are currently at our waiting room with our stylist doing the other members hair and make up. Doyoung walked up to me and smiled. "Let's do good for our fans out there." he said, and I nodded my head while smiling. "It's been long since we were in Korea, I bet our fans here missed us." I stated while he nodded his head in agreement. Please be here. I thought of her again, happy to know that she was a fan so I'm very excited to perform now. "NCT 127, 5 MINUTES AND YOU GUYS ARE READY TO GO!" a staff told us so we all got up and warmed our selves up to let the nervousness away.

We were at the backatage ready to go on the stage, as the artist before us finished our fans was cheering so hard knowing that it was our time to perform. As I was looking through them, I saw a familiar face cheering with the crowd. It's her, she's here. I looked at here as if the time had stopped and it was just me and her in this place, me hearing her cheer made me happy that she supports us. I was admiring her face, "NCT 127 IT'S YOUR TURN TO GO!" said the staff and I immediately got back and go up stage with the members

Jiyeon POV

Jaein and I were waiting for them to come on stage. I was shaking so bad and Jaein noticed it so she held my hand and smiled while cheering, I also smiled as I calmed down and joined her and the other fans on cheering. Our screams got louder when we saw the members going on stage. They went on their spots for the dance and the music started. We all did the fanchants as they were performing.

Half way through the performance I was admiring one of the member. Yup it's Taeyong. His charisma on stage is so amazing, his visuals is ethereal, how he passionately dance, his gaze that can make someone fall for him fast, his voice when he raps. Everything about him is so beautiful. As I was admiring him, we made eye contact and his eyes soften and went back to being serious. Wait... Did he just looked at me?!. " I widen my eyes as I looked at my side and saw Jaein looking at me also with wide eyes. I guess she also witnessed it." DID TAEYONG AND YOU JUST MADE EYE CONTACT?!!? " she shouted," I DON'T KNOW, MAYBE?!! " I shouted back, not assuming anything.

The performance ended and we all cheered for them.

"Oppa saranghae!"

"Oppa, you're so handsome!"

"You guys did good!"

"We missed you!"

I heard some fans shout while I was just admiring their beautiful faces because why not. They were going off stage and I looked at Taeyong for the last time. He also looked at me again and slightly smiled. I flinched can't believe that he smiled at me. I widen my eyes, Jaein shook my shoulders as she shouted, "TAEYONG SMILED AT YOU!!!!!" she stated with wide eyes, I quickly shushed her up due to the stares that the fans were giving. "Be quite, even I can't believe he smiled at me. Maybe he didn't, maybe it was for all of us...?" I said.

Taeyong POV

I saw her earlier she was admiring me, I smiled at the image of her earlier. She and her best friend was cheering so hard for us. I saw how her eyes lit up when we were performing, how she smiled, how she muttered something to her friend, she's not the prettiest but she's not the worst, she's different and that's why she stands up from the rest. I'm also thankful for all of the fans. Their love is always the best. We are getting ready to go to the dorms for us to rest.
I congratulated the members for their hard work and and for doing good today.

3rd Person POV

Jiyeon still couldn't believe she saw her idols today, thinking of Taeyong. She couldn't believe he made eye contact with her and even smiled at her.

Meanwhile Taeyong also can't sleep couldn't believe he did an eye contact with her, even smiled at her.

They both fell asleep thinking about their day, thinking about what happened today, and specially thinking about each other.

So sorry for the late update sksksksks I've been caught up in school. And I have so much things I did. But here's the fourth one ksksksksksksksks... Hope you like it.

STREAM 'LONG FLIGHT' :^)

- 🌱