3

Jiyeon POV

Waking up to the sunlight hitting my face I quickly got ready for school and got downstairs for breakfast, my mom noticed that I was in a hurry, "Hey! Slowdown, I don't see someone chasing you. Why are you in a hurry?" she asked as she looked at me with a confused face, "Nothing." I muttered, "Jaein said to go to school early because she have something to say." I continued while shoving an egg in my mouth. I quickly put my plate on the sink. "Bye mom! I love you~! I said as putting my shoes on. I heard my mom telling me to be careful, earning a hum from me. I got outside walking to the bus stop, while waiting for the bus I remembered what happened yesterday. I need to talk to Jaein about this I need to get it out of my head before I get crazy of anxiousness. The bus came getting me out of my thoughts. I walked in and sat down while jamming to one of my favorite NCT song.(A/N: I like all of their songs ;_____; )

I took off my earphones as I get off the bus. I got inside the classroom to see a smiling Jaein sitting on her chair. I looked at her suspiciously as I sat at my chair beside hers. "Why did you want me to get her early? I need more sleep and you know that." I said, she just rolled her eyes and looked at me. "You sleep all day every weekends!" She said looking at me in dissatisfaction. I laughed at her and she joined me. "Okay okay, what is it that you want to say? Is it a good news or a bad news?" I looked at her, and she looked at me smiling. "Geez, Jiyeon calm down." she said, quickly, I calmed myself and sat down properly looking at her ready to listen to what she was going to say. "So remember when I said my mom bought me an NCT light stick?" She asked and I nodded my head. "What about it?" I asked confused, "" My mom bought me another one saying it's for you, because she knows that you really like NCT. " she stated smiling widely. I widened my eyes not believing what she said." REALLY?!.. But.. Isn't this too much?" I questioned looking at her." Come onnnn my mom said it herself that it's for you.! Of course it's okay!" She said convincing me. She then took something from her bag, I looked at it and it was the the light stick in its box. I widen my eyes as I fangirled over it, "OWEMGWEE! I squeaked as I looked at it in her hands," Here she said" I took it slowly and carefully like it's a newborn baby. "THANK YOU SO MUCH! T^T." I said still can't believe I have lightstick that I really wanted. "Please tell your mom thank you som much for this." I continued. "Oops.. I'm not done yet tho." she said, I looked at her confused. "There's more!?" "What is it?!" I looked at her wide-eyed, while she giggled at me. "There's no use of these lightsticks if we're not going to a live performance." she muttered making me look at her taking what she said, and then it hit me.. I widen my eyes more to the point where it looks like my eyeballs are gonna pop out. "Wait, are you serious right now??!!!" she nodded yes with a wide smile. I hugged her so tight, then I started fangirling, and my classmates in the room started looking at me weirdly. I quickly calmed myself and Jaein said, "The music show tomorrow will start at 7 I'm going to pick you up at your house earlier." I nodded my head still can't believe we're going to see NCT 127 live tomorrow and it's not a dream this time. From there our teacher came inside and cleared her throat getting the attention of us." So.. " Mrs. Kang started as we focused on her." I know you are all gonna love this news." Mrs. Kang said looking at the students who are suddenly excited, and we were apart of that. Mrs. Kang continued, "Make your last week her in school because ther will be no classes for a month." We all gasped at the sudden news our teacher said. One of our classmate suddenly stood up. "Mrs. Kang, may I know why classes will be canceled all of the sudden?" He asked and we all nodded wanting to know the reason too. "It's because some of the classrooms in the building is going to be renovated, and the teachers all agreed to cancel the classes, and we also know that you guys need a rest from school." Mrs. Kang calmly said and some of the students celebrated the surely good news. After the good news and when some of our classmates finally calmed down, Mrs. Kang resumed to to teaching us.

°
We all hurriedly got out of the classroom when we heard the bell indicating that it's time to go home. Jaein and I are now walking side by side sharing my earphones with some music. We passed by the convinience store, and I remembered what happened when I last visited it. Taeyong.. Was it really him or was I just tripping that day?... I thought to myself, I didn't even realize that Jaein had stop her tracks when she saw me looking at the convinience store. "Yah! What're you lookin at?" my thoughts were stopped when I heard her ask, "O-oh? Nothing, i-it's just..." I paused looking at her face, "Is something bothering you?" she concernedly ask. I told her everything, that I think I saw Taeyong and he payed for the things I bought because I didn't have my wallet with me that time. "Dipshit, if it was him he wouldn't help a pervert girl like you." she said teasingly, I shook my head at her and chuckled. "I guess I just miss them som much that I think everybody is one of the members." I sighed, "Hey! Look at the bright side, we are actually seeing them tomorrow, live, in front of our eyes." She tried cheering me up and I smiled at her as we continued to walk home.

Taeyong

We are working hard as ever for tomorrow's live performance, we couldn't be more excited seeing our precious fans. I wonder if she's there. What the fuck are you saying we don't even know if she's a fan or not. Shaking my thoughts off I drank some water to cool me off, when I saw Mark heading towards me. "Hyung." I looked at him, "Why?" I asked while he sat down looking at me. "We found out where she studies." I looked at him, processing what he had said, she? The girl at the convinience store?. I stopped my thoughts as I look at Mark who looks happy. "Where?" I muttered "SOPA, she studies at SOPA. She also has a best friend, a girl to be exact." he said and I nodded my listing down in my head all the information Mark said. Johnny shouted that we can go home now so we can rest for tomorrow, we all got ready and got to the van...

Tomorrow's going to be a long day