19

Jiyeon

"I thought I'll see you here" I heard somebody said, behind me. I turned around and saw Taeyong standing there, "Why are you not asleep yet?" I asked him as he sat beside me, "I couldn't fell asleep, I assume that's why you're here too?" He answered me and asked. I nodded my head yes as I looked at him and to the view in front of us, "What's with you and rooftops?" I could feel him looking at me so I returned it back to him, "I don't know, I just feel peaceful when I'm on rooftops" I responded while laying my head on his shoulder. "Don't you think we saw each other too much today?" I heard him chuckle as I jokingly said that, "I would see you 24/7 yet I'll never be sick of it" he said, "Eyy, you're too trite" I teased him, but a smiled crept on my face, "But are you serious?" I asked him, "Of course! I almost see you every day yet I still feel new everytime I see you" I smiled as he cracked another corny sentence, not so long after my eyes got heavy as my head was laid down in his shoulder comfortably, I soon fell asleep on the rooftop with the cold breeze blowing and having Taeyong's hand in mine.

Taeyong

I was fiddling with Jiyeon's hand, pulling my phone out of my pocket I saw that it was getting pretty late, shoving it back in I carried Jiyeon to her room. Settling her down on her bed, I looked at her face and moved some hair that was on her face, I kissed her forehead before standing up ready to go out, should I stay with you? I thought to myself, turning off the lights, I walked by her bed and settled myself down beside her putting my hand on her waist and pulling myself closer to her and drifting to sleep.

Johnny

I opened my eyes as I heard my alarm, I looked to my side and noticed that Taeyong wasn't there. As soon as I got up, I washed my face still sleepy. I walked to Yuta and Jaehyun's room still wondering where Taeyong could be, I walked inside and saw the two roommates on their phone still on their bed, "Have you seen Taeyong?" they looked at each other before looking at me and shaking their heads, "Where the heck did that boy go this time?" I said asking myself while going out of the room. When I closed the door I saw Haechan and Doyoung outside Jiyeon's room with their phones indeed it was obvious they were taking pictures, "Why did you put flash! They're gonna wake up!" I heard Doyoung whispering while scolding Haechan, "At least they didn't wake up!" Haechan replied to him. I walked towards them, wanting to know what it was all about, "What are you both doing?" I asked them as I get closer, "They're cute~!" Haechan looked at me while pointing inside the room, peeking at the side of the door I saw Taeyong and Jiyeon sleeping together, I laughed as I looked at them, "Why are you outside?" I asked them, they looked at me stunned as I confidently walked inside to get a closer look at the two, "Well, they look cozy" Haechan said taking pictures again in different angles. "What's with this guy~?" Doyoung laughed pointing out Taeyong's legs that were casually laid on top of, we all laughed at his legs. Realizing that we were getting louder Haechan covered both mine and Doyoung's mouth, we saw Taeyong turn and we all widen our eyes scared to get scolded by him. He sat up, "What are you guys doing?" He said with his deep and husky voice, clearly confused with a hint of annoyance. "We're sorry~!" Haechan shouted pulling us out of the room running, I laughed while we all pant in the hallway.

Jiyeon

I woke up and saw Taeyong sitting on the bed, I turned to the side to get my phone, I turned back to look at him if him on the bed is actually happening-. He looked at me and said, " Good morning, did you sleep well?" I nodded my head as he laid back down also getting his phone.

'NCTeA MembOrs'
Jeff's_Bread, taeyongie.lee+19 others

Joh-dad
Guys you wouldn't believe what we just saw earlier!