29

>>>>>>>>>>>𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚜<<<<<<<<<<<

"Hey Jiyeon!" someone shouted from behind that made her turn around, Jiyeon was quite shocked to see who it was, "Uhhh, yes?" she hesitantly asked Haneul who stood there smiling. "I see you're quite a limited person, you have your own circle of friends" she said out of the blue while Jiyeon looked at her in confusion. "Don't worry, I'm not here to say bad things to you, I just want you to be careful" Haneul smiled widely but it was rather weird to Jiyeon, "Be careful about what?" she asked her again and she mentally slapped herself for being nervous, "I don't know, teenagers are too juvenile these days especially in this society, people you don't know might take what's yours with no reasons, that's why I told you to be careful" she said in a very dark tone while walking away from Jiyeon who stood there unable to process the situation that just happened. Why do i feel like it didn't make any fucking sense but it did, she thought to herself.

Haneul smirked while walking away from Jiyeon, I warned you Jiyeon, I hope you get the point of what I just said or are you really that dumb to not understand? She grinned while walking through the hallways with her piercing gaze. She looked around and saw Taeyong who was walking towards the practice room building. Bingo.

"She told you that? What a weirdly scary woman" Jaein shook her head as they were walking towards the garden at the back of the school, "I know, and she even smiled after that" she said taking a bite of the apple she was eating, "She's really pretty- ouch!" Junhyuk was cut off by Jaein who slapped his stomach and Jiyeon who was glaring at him, "I mean, come on she looks like a slut, she probably is a stripper and has like a dozen of sugar daddies" he rubbed his stomach while the two girls shook their head.

"Yo, yo, look!" Jaein pointed her finger towards Haneul who was getting clingy to Taeyong who looked like he was either captivated or uncomfortable. They both squinted their eyes to get a better glance of what really is happening between them, "It's either Haneul or Taeyong is dead if Jiyeon finds out about this" they continued to analyze the two.

Haneul approached Taeyong while brushing a strand of hair behind my back, "Hi~! I'm a new student here and you're probably not familiar with me, my name is Haneul" she introduced herself in the most seductive way she can, she was swaying her body like she was shy, and it was true Taeyong was either captivated or uncomfortable by her, she could feel eyes on her and turned around to see Jaein and Junhyuk who was glaring at her, she smirked and walked to the side to sit.

It was finally the end of dance class, all of the students pushed their way out of the room, Jaein and Junhyuk were in the middle of the crowd and so does Haneul and Taeyong. A student accidentally pushed Haneul to Taeyong and their bodies touched each other while both of them widen their eyes at what they just saw, "D-did you see that?!" Junhyuk looked at Jaein in horror, "S-she, she wasn't even p-pushed that hard" she looked at him with shaking eyes as they hurriedly find their way out.

"Pfft, I can't believe she's really a slut, and literally out of the people in this school, she flirted with Taeyong" they both shook their heads as they walked through the hallways towards the exit, "Who flirted with Taeyong?" Jiyeon came out of nowhere, they both widen their eyes as they attempted to give signals to each other to talk but it only made the situation worse.

Jiyeon frowned at her two friends who stood in front of her giving out signals to each other with their eyes, she cleared her throat and the two stood straight and looked at her as if nothing happened. "Jiyeon, Jiyeon! Nothing really, no one was flirting with Taeyong, we were just joking around with each other, right Jaein?" he put his hand on her shoulder as he gave Jaein a signal to say something, "R-right! You know us, we always talk about nonsense lately, don't mind it" she awkwardly laughed as they dragged Jiyeon out of school.

🍑

"Did something happened at school?" she asked Taeyong directly to the point which took him aback by the sudden coldness of her voice, "What? Nothing else happened what do you mean?" he slowly approached her and grabbed her waist pulling her into a hug, "I'll never leave you Jiyeon, I promise." He mumbled as he rubbed her back when he heard her soft sobs.

🚒

It was the day after and it was the same routine. Again, dance class was done and the students all walked out of the room all tired, but Jaein and Junhyuk was doing the opposite, "Dang it, why did I left my phone there" she complained, but as they were walking they again saw Haneul and Taeyong talking to each other but this time he was all smiley.

The two gradually stopped their tracks when Haneul grabbed Taeyong by the neck and him, he was shocked but he...kissed her back, the two widen their eyes but not to Haneul and Taeyong, but to Jiyeon who stood at the other side of the corridor getting all teary. When Jiyeon saw the two, she broke down in tears and ran out of the building, "Jiyeon!" Jaein shouted earning the attention of Taeyong and Haneul, Taeyong pulled back from the kiss and widen his eyes looking at the two and then to Jiyeon who was running out of there. Haneul stood there smirking at what she had done.

Jiyeon ran and ran until she was nowhere near the school, she catches her breath while still crying out loud. She walked to and decided to take a shortcut, she was still sobbing which made her not realize that she was entering the wrong alleyway. She stopped crying when she noticed that she was walking through the wrong way all this time, just then she felt like someone was following her so she walked faster wishing she could meet the end of the alleyway, the man was getting nearer and so was the other side of the way. She started running but the man was faster and pulled out his gun and smacked her head causing her to pass out, the man picked her up and lead her to a van that was waiting at the other side of the alleyway.

"Good job, seems like it was easy for you to bring her, now the fun had started"

𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑒 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒𝑟 𝑝ℎ𝑜𝑡𝑜 #1

𝐶𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑢𝑤𝑢

𝑙𝑜𝑙 𝑒𝑛𝑗𝑜𝑦~

-🌱