𝘌𝘯𝘥?

'''''''|𝙿𝚘𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚋𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚜|´´´´´´´

Taeyong opened the door to the dorm with concern, fear, and regret seen on his eyes, the first person that greeted him was not the person he wanted to interact with at the moment. "Taeyong-hyung!" Jaehyun paused when he saw Taeyong's face, "You look down, is something wrong?" Jaehyun asked but Taeyong ignored him as tears started to flow from the older's eyes.  He stopped on his tracks and took a deep breath before he faced the boy trying to play it cool but his eyes show the opposite.

Taeyong was getting ready to go to his room when he heard Jaehyun picking up his phone.

"Hello? Who's this?"

"I'm a student at SOPA and I saw an ID near an alleyway, it says the name is Jiyeon. Do you perhaps know her?"

"She's my sister, how did you get my number?"

"I saw it on one of the guardian's info"

"Ah, can you send me where you right now? I'll get the ID"

"Of course, I'll send it to you"

Taeyong turned around, "L-let me go with you" he stuttered on his words, Jaehyun nodded his head pulling the car key out of his pocket and jogging out of the house and Taeyong followed him shortly.

🐛

They hopped out of the car and saw a boy with a uniform on and an ID in his hand. The two walked towards him and when the boy finally noticed them he handed the ID and walked away.

"This is Jiyeon's ID.... But where's Jiyeon?" Jaehyun mumbled just enough for Taeyong to hear him, "I'm worried" Taeyong whispered while Jaehyun looked at him, he took a deep breath, "Me and Jiyeon had a major misunderstanding earlier, then she ran out of school" he worriedly explained, "Your mom..." he whispered and looked at Jaehyun, "Our mom?" Jaehyun asked, "Your mom is the center of all of this shit" he angry gazed at the air.

"You do know she's in prison," Jaehyun said as he hurriedly follows Taeyong who was walking through the gate of the jail, "She could still plan anything, even worse than she did to Jiyeon the last time..." he mumbled the last part and they finally arrived inside, directly going to the front desk. "May I help you?" a police officer asked them, "About a woman named Shin Yoonji..." Taeyong said while slightly panting, "Ah, about her, she was brought to the mental hospital" he said looking at the list of prisoners, "But it was here that she was discharged just about a week ago" he continued and looked up at them, the two stood there frowning. "May we know who's behind her discharging?" Jaehyun looked at the man who was searching for the name, "A girl named Im Haneul" answered the man. Taeyong was taken aback, he curled up his knuckles in anger, "Who the fuck is Im Haneul?" Jaehyun asked looking at Taeyong, "She's one of my students" he mumbled with irritation present in his eyes.

"Why is one of your students involved in this?" Jaehyun frowned as they drove back to their dorm, "I'll explain later, I think I know what they're up to" they arrived and quickly went inside only to be greeted by the rest of the members all sitting on the couch like they were waiting for someone. Taeil was the first one to notice their presence and stood up, "Where were you guys?" the rest all looked at the two, "Where's Jiyeon? It's really late, like really" Doyoung worriedly asked.