𝐸𝑛𝑑 ! •_•

««««««««««𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚗𝚍»»»»»»»»»»»»

After the call, Taeyong still couldn't believe how he talked with Jiyeon, he wanted to know where she was and what her mom had been doing to her. He tried calling the number again but nobody answered, "No, Jiyeon" he mumbled as he tried again, "Jiyeon, answer my calls" a tear fell as nobody answered again.

Here she was again, in the same basement and the same person with, this time she wasn't tied up a chair. There she was beaten freely without any defense, "I think you might have forgotten about something my dear" her mom said as she grabbed Jiyeon's collar, "But don't you worry, it's gonna be a fun day" she smiled, but Jiyeon didn't have any idea on what she was talking about, "It's your birthday tomorrow, yey!" she sarcastically exclaimed, of course, her birthday, Jiyeon had almost forgotten her own birthday, nice birthday gift, she thought. Just then Yoonji grabbed a small knife from her pocket and slowly pressed it in her back and sliding it across Jiyeon's side as she slightly screamed in pain, "Happy Birthday" she whispered letting go of Jiyeon who laid down the ground hissing in pain.

The door creaked and a lady in her late 20s walked in with a medicine kit in her hands. She sighed seeing the girl on the ground lifeless, she walked closer and checked if she's still breathing, she lightly tapped Jiyeon and guided her to sit up straight. "H-help me..." she mumbled, the lady slowly lifted Jiyeon's already torn shirt and saw the long mark on her back. She helped her slowly lay on her stomach as she cleaned the wound making Jiyeon flinch buy the sudden burn. The lady continued to treat her wound and helped her out of the basement. "You haven't eaten yet, here," she said putting a tray of food on the small table that was there, "Thank you..." Jiyeon mumbled and the lady gladly smiled and walked out of the room.

🍁

All that Taeyong can do was worry as he paced back and forth in his room, he abruptly stopped and sighed, sitting on his bed.

"If someone asks you to date them, would you date them?"

"Out of nowhere?"

"Actually, if he's a good guy and I know how he acts, I'd go with it"

~

The day before the incident at the school happened

Jiyeon was all eyes on Taeyong as she sits on the kitchen counter, "Nothing really happened right?" she asks for the second time and Taeyong smiled at her, "Nothing happened, don't worry. I'll never do anything" he said as he scoots himself in between her legs at the same time hugging her, "I love you," he said while cupping her cheeks, "I love you too" she answered. Taeyong continued to stare at her lovingly while bringing his face closer to hers at the same time closing his eyes and finally kissing her. Jiyeon was taken by surprise but later on kissed back pulling him by the neck and Taeyong's hand on her waist, the two was too immersed in kissing that they didn't notice someone watching them, "You guys are wildin" they heard a voice and the two almost immediately broke the kiss and looked to where they heard the voice and saw Taeil with Jungwoo smiling widely, "That was lovely, do you agree?" Jungwoo asked Taeil who nodded his head in agreement, "Very lovely" Taeil answered. "What are you guys doing here?" Taeyong asked, "We were gonna get some snacks, this is our dorm" Taeil slightly chuckled at his own words, Jiyeon sat there trying to cover her red face and Taeyong was trying to restrain himself from laughing "We're going~ bye bye!" Taeil side while waving his hand as they walk upstairs.