21

Jiyeon

"I can't believe we're already leaving tomorrow" Taeil sighed, plopping himself on the bed. We were at Johnny and Taeyong's room again. "You guys did well~!" Taeyong being the leader he is, cheered us all up. "Jiyeon and Taeyong hyung still be flirting" Haechan glanced at Taeyong as to where Taeyong glared at him. While they were all talking with each other I got a message from mom.

Mom
Honey are you still in LA?

Jiyeon
Yeah, why? But we're going back tomorrow tho

Mom
Make sure to come home safe, and directly go to our house please

Jiyeon
Uhm, yeah sure but why?

Mom
Just make sure to go to the house instantly

Mom
I'll go now ❤

Jiyeon
Okay, bye ❤

Weird, why would she want me to go to the house instantly?... She probably just misses me. "Jiyeon! It's time to eat" I peeped to the door and saw Taeyong. I took a look at the room only to see that no one was there anymore, "When did you guys walk out?" I asked him, "You looked so immersed at your phone that you didn't notice" he smiled at me as I stood up and walked to him. "You look skeptical" Taeyong spoke as we walk through the hallway, "Something unusual just happened, don't worry" I reassured him.

"I could literally hear you 20m away" I exaggerate at Haechan and Mark who was arguing. "Let's bet if this is a blue crab or not," Haechan said observing the cooked crab in front of him, "That clearly looks like a snow crab" Mark defended. "Are you dumb?" Haechan jokingly asked the older one, "Are you stupid?" Mark spat. "Isn't that the same thing?" I joined them, "Whatever it's a blue crab" the younger one claimed once again, "Haechan it's evidently a snow crab!" This time Mark shouted, "Bold of you both to assume it's crab" Taeyong said shutting up the two, I laughed. "Why are you even arguing?" Taeyong asked the two, "It wasn't arguing" Mark spoke, "Then what was it?" Taeyong asked again. "It was just a creative exchange of opinions" Mark answered him, "A what now?" Taeyong asked for the third time, "Nevermind we were just having a conference meeting, just the two of us" Mark smiled while I smacked Doyoung's shoulder who was beside me also laughing. "I thought it was Dromiacea," Yuta said and both Doyoung and I laughed more, "What the hell is a Dromiacea?" Haechan asked in confusion, "It's a kind of crab" Yuta simply said, "Isn't that a big ass crab?" I asked him while still laughing, "Yeah, that's right" he answered while chuckling making Doyoung laugh again. We all settled down after a while and we noticed that Taeil was silent. He looked at all of us, "I thought it was a lobster" he said shaking his head, me and Doyoung looked at each other again and laughed. "What's wrong with you~?" Jungwoo said smiling at Taeil, "I really thought it was lobster" He stated while laughing. "Really?" Yuta asked the Taeil and he nodded his head. "But isn't blue crab and snow crab extremely different?" I asked Haechan and Mark, looking at the crab itself it does kinda look like a snow crab, "Haechan blue crabs are small" Johnny said looking at his phone, "I guess Mark won this time" Doyoung said. "Why are we even talking about crabs," I shook my head.

𓂺𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𝚜𝚔𝚛𝚝𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

Jaehyun

Now that we're going back to Seoul, I thought of what dad had told me yesterday, are we gonna get in trouble? I looked at Jiyeon who was all smiley while talking with Haechan and Mark, Taeyong hyung looks left out. "You look uneasy," Yuta who was beside me said, "I don't know, I'm probably just worried," I said smiling at him. I feel like something us up with dad, I looked at my phone only to realize that we're on a plane and there's no signal. It made me more anxious.

Jiyeon

I stretched myself after I had walked out of the van, finally, I'm home. Before I walked further from the van Jaehyun popped his head out of the window, "Jiyeon, call me when something is weird okay?" I looked at him and nodded my head.

I walked inside the house and opened the lights, looks the same to me. Walking upstairs and settling all my stuff down, I plopped myself on the bed getting ready to sleep when I heard something downstairs, "Jiyeon~!" I heard a female voice that kinda sounds like my mom. I sat up, is this why she wanted me to come home directly? I sighed in relief thinking that mom is here, but something is weird. I kept a neutral face while walking downstairs, seeing that it was really my mom, I slightly smiled. "You're back?" I asked her while she just stood there with a smile. I walked a little slower, weirded out by the uncommon attitude my mom is giving. As I was walking slowly and getting closer to her, the sweet smile on her face turned into a straight, unexplained face as she chuckled. I was confused that I didn't even move a muscle, "M-mom?" I barely talked. She walked closer to me and I slowly backed up.

She slapped me right in the face taking me back, I could feel hot streams of tears on my cheeks. I heard her sigh, "Finally, I could do that to you now that you're old enough" she said and grabbed me by the jaw making me look at her, "W-what are you doing?" She just chuckled. I could feel myself crying as she shoved me to the wall while choking me, "You grew up well" she said looking at me trying to get out of her grip due to the short of breath I was experiencing. She pulled me away from the wall, punched me in the face and kicked me in the gut. I barely stand up clutching the spot she kicked, "I should've just killed you before" she said. She smacked my head with the vase she grabbed to the point that I heard it shattering and it almost made me unconscious. My merely conscious body laid down the floor as I saw her picking up the now broken vase, "I also heard that you already met your brother" she said grabbing me by the collar. "Where's he now?" "I don't see him helping you out" I was barely awake, I was quietly crying as she said those words. I felt her stabbing me with the vase she had, I could feel the blood on my mouth, "No one's gonna help you Jiyeon" she whispered to my ear pushing the broken vase deeper to my skin, blood was now all over the place, then pulling it out. She let go of her grip on me and let my now lifeless body on the floor, someone help me. The next thing I heard was someone bursting through the door, the sirens of police cars getting nearer and somebody picking me up before I completely lost consciousness. It'll be alright Jiyeon.

I'm back hee hee
There was no electricity here for two days lmao  :'^)

"If I have a son I'll call him Eleven so he can be a better dancer than you (Ten)"
      - Yangyang 2019

New year is cominggg ndshxjs

𝘌𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘭

ت

-🌱