26

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘭𝘦𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘥☼☼☼☼☼☼☼

Jiyeon lazily walked into the gates of her school. "Are they sure about us going to school again?" She talked to herself looking around, "What did they even repair here, I don't see anything new" she continued to talk to herself when she saw something on the front wall of the building, "This school will now have 'dancing' as one of the curriculums, thus students from junior to senior classes will have this, Thank you!" She mumbled reading the big message on it. Jiyeon stopped for a moment before realizing what she just read, "Are they serious!!?" She yelled though not a single student looked at her, "It's going to be fun!!!" Someone shouted, Jiyeon looked at where it came from and saw Jaein and Junhyuk, with Jaein who was smiling widely. Jiyeon sighed knowing that this new curriculum will not make her feel greater, knowing not a single thing about dancing.

"Come on Jiyeon, stop sulking about it, it's gonna be fun" Jaein looked at her friend who had been sulking throughout their walk, "You're saying that because you're good at dancing meanwhile I look like a chicken having a stroke when I dance" She frowned while her two friends laugh at the description she made for herself.

The door swung open revealing the one and only, Mrs. Kang, their beloved teacher. Everyone cheered seeing their teacher after a month, Mrs. Kang laughed feeling the same way to her students. "Did you guys miss me?" she asked, earning another cheering from her students. "It's too bad you guys will already have a task today" she pouted as her students whined and some slammed their heads onto their desks, "It's okay though" she smiled, "I'm sure some of you will like it, I've seen many of you do this" she continued, "What is it?" one of them asked Mrs. Kang which more her smile widely, "Dancing!" She said bringing her hands up. Surprisingly, all of the students gave positive responses, well except for one student, Jiyeon.

Jiyeon frowned putting her head on her desk as she whines looking to her side seeing Jaein who was smiling and cheering loudly. "Because of that, we have very special visitors waiting outside" Mrs. Kang spoke as the class quiet down, Jiyeon looked up and focused on what her teacher is saying, "I'm pretty, pretty sure that all of you will like them, specially Jiyeon and Jaein," she said raising a brow, Jiyeon raised her head from her desk and looked at their teacher waiting for her to continue, "It's..." Mrs. Kang stopped as all of them felt anxious, specially Jiyeon and Jaein. "NCT!!!" Jaein gasped widening her eyes while Jiyeon choked on her spit looking at Jaein, just then three NCT members walked in, Jeno, Jaehyun, and Taeyong, "Oh no" Jiyeon mumbled to herself pressing her head on her desk once more. "Great, now they have to see my hideous dancing" Jiyeon was almost crying, as much as she was hectic to see them again, she was already imagining what will their reaction be about her dancing.

The boys introduced themselves and explained why they were there, "Everyone are you ready for your first dance class?" Taeyong looked around the room until he reached Jiyeon who was avoiding his gaze since then, all of the students shouted yes altogether.  "Alright, you guys can line outside and go to the dance practice rooms building and make sure to change your clothes too" Jaehyun reminded them while the students were lining up.

Jiyeon, Jaein, and Junhyuk was the last one to go out and so did Taeyong, Jeno, and Jaehyun, "Why do you look so gloomy" Jaehyun messed up his sister's hair, "I don't know how to dance and now you're going to see it I'm literally gonna humiliate myself in front of you guys" Jiyeon said in one breath pouting at all of them.

The three boys walked to the other students to accompany them leaving the other three alone. "Hey guys, I'm kind of feeling a headache, can you excuse me while I go to the clinic?" Jiyeon acted well but her eyes said otherwise, she was just praying to all of the gods that Jaein and Junhyuk doesn't notice the fraud in them, "Sure, I'll tell the boys" Jaein smiled, "Do you want me to walk you there?" Junhyuk asked her, "No, it's fine! I'll go there by myself" Jiyeon reassured them and walked to the clinic while the two friends walked to the dance practice rooms building.

Jiyeon walked in the clinic although she wasn't feeling anything, she was actually fine, she just wanted to talk to somebody and the school nurse was the perfect person in this state. "Oh, Jiyeon! What brings you here? Are you hurt somewhere?" The school nurse greeted her while she just smiled and shook her head, "Nothing actually, I just needed an excuse for me not to attend dance class" Jiyeon sat down on one of the beds looking at the school nurse, Sohyun who was putting things back to its proper places. "How are you and your fiance?" Jiyeon asked while smiling making the other girl red, "We're doing great and happy" Sohyun smiled, "I'll go now, I'm gonna find something to do" Sohyun laughed at her, "You're gonna get in trouble kid!" Sohyun joked making Jiyeon chuckle as she stepped outside and closing the door.

Jaein

We stepped inside the practice room and wow oh wow it's pretty big, I smiled looking at Junhyuk who also had the same face as me. We saw Taeyong, Jeno and Jaehyun talking to each other while the students were just waiting for them, we approached them remembering what Jiyeon told me to excuse her, as we were walking Jaehyun noticed us and smiled, "Where is Jiyeon?" Taeyong asked me while looking at the two of us, "Oh, Jiyeon told us that she has a headache so she decided to go to the clinic" I explained to them while smiling. "She's making me worried again" Taeyong pouted and all of them chuckled. "Let's get started then?" Jeno asked and they all nodded. "Okay everybody it's time to start!!" Taeyong yelled earning the student's attention and they all started their first dance lessons.

𒊹𒊹𒊹𒊹𝘪 𝘴𝘦𝘦... ᴛʜᴇ ᴠɪsɪᴏɴ𒊹𒊹𒊹𒊹

Jiyeon stood outside the school's gate waiting for Jaehyun, Taeyong, and Jeno to come out because Jaehyun texted him earlier. "Why didn't you come to dance class earlier~?" Taeyong grabbed her face and squished it, "Nope, you guys are not gonna see me dance, no, no" Jiyeon shook her head, Jeno cringed at the two making Jaehyun laugh, "It's the first time we met in person" Jiyeon smiled at Jeno while he nodded, Jiyeon raised her hand waiting for a high five which Jeno gave her, "Let's not be awkward" Jiyeon smiled and Jeno chuckled.

𒊹

"Jiyeon go call Taeyong hyung, dinner is ready" Jaehyun shouted from the kitchen, she obeyed him and walked upstairs to call Taeyong. "Taeyong~" She opened the door to his room and found no evidence of him, "Lee Taeyong~" she called again but still no answer, "Babe~" she called for the third time and the bathroom door opened revealing Taeyong who had his towel on his waist, hair still wet, and abs revealing, Jiyeon widened her eyes but quickly closed them and tried to open the door but failed. Just then Taeyong grabbed her by the waist and pulled her close to him while Jiyeon looked at him blushing, "You probably had seen it, you're a fan after all" Taeyong said with his deep voice while smirking making the girl more red, "Let's go eat?" Jiyeon asked him completely ignoring what he just said, he kissed her in the lips and parted after how many seconds, "Fine let's go" Taeyong walked to the door when Jiyeon realized that he was still naked, "You still have no clothes on" she pulled him back as Taeyong smiled, "Alright let me just change" He said getting ready to unbuckle his towel, "Aah, I'll go outside" Jiyeon closed her eyes again while Taeyong laughed, "I love you~" he said, "I love you too" she said walking out of the room while Taeyong was still giggling

𝙹𝚄𝙽𝙶𝚆𝙾𝙾 𝙸𝚂 𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺, 𝙸 𝚁𝙴𝙿𝙴𝙰𝚃 𝙹𝚄𝙽𝙶𝚆𝙾𝙾 𝙸𝚂 𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺

𝙵𝙸𝙽𝙰𝙻𝙻𝚈 𝙰𝙵𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙷𝙾𝚆 𝙼𝙰𝙽𝚈 𝙼𝙾𝙽𝚃𝙷𝚂 𝚞𝚠𝚞𝚠𝚞 ❤😔💚

𝙴𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚕𝚖𝚊𝚘

-🌱